Chapter 13: A Way to End this Once and For All (Finale)

~3rd Person POV~

"So yeah this isn't over, apparently we need to break the necklace to fully complete it." Nya said with a sigh.

Cole and Kai looked at each other before sighing.

"When will this be over." Kai whined.

"Maybe when you stop touching cursed necklaces, Kai!" Jay snapped.

"I'm gonna kill you, Jay!" Kai yelled before he almost jumped to go casually kill Jay but thankfully, Cole was able to stop him.

"Chillax Kai, let's go break the necklace in the warehouse and get this shit over with!" Cole yelled as he dragged his new boyfriend to the garage.

Kai huffed as Cole let go at him and the two got into Cole's car.

The earth ninja put the car into reverse and the two headed towards Ninjago city.

"Sorry about my behavior earlier Cole, I guess we really do need to get this red Diamond curse shit out of me huh?" Kai sighed.

Cole smiled and took Kai's hand.

"I forgive you, sweetheart." Cole chuckles.

A small blush appeared on Kai's face and he glanced towards the window.

Less and less trees and more and more building appeared out the window the farther they drove closer to the city.

The two eventually made it to the warehouses and Cole parked outside of them.

"Well, here we go." Kai said as the two headed inside.

It was exactly the same as when Cole had left the warehouse last.

The necklace was grey and monotone on the floor still.

"Alright, now let's get this curse out of you hun!" Cole cheered before realizing Kai wasn't responding or moving forward.

Kai's eyes were wide and his whole body was shaking.

"Kai!? Are you ok!? Kai!!!" Cole yelled.

Kai removed his hand from Cole's hold and his eyes turned crimson.

"I can't have you distracting me from my next goal, my love." The cursed one said with a sickeningly sweet voice.

Kai then leaned over and kissing Cole on the lips before kicking Cole's knees to make him fall to the floor. Cole yelled in pain before falling.

"Now I must put on the necklace one more to let the true spirit free, her power may be inside me but she is still in their." Kai smiled as he walked to the necklace.

Cole managed to stand before running to Kai and holding him back.

"Stop this at once! I gave you love! I gave you purpose! Stop this now!" Kai yelled as he squirmed from Cole's grasp.

Kai started letting out all kinds of sloppy attacks on Cole. Cole didn't want to hurt Kai so he kept dodging the attacks in hopes to tire Kai out.

"Kai, please stop! Don't let that curse get into your head!" Cole cried.

Kai stopped attacking for a second before his eyes turned brown.

"C-Cole?" Kai stuttered.

"Kai!" Cole yelled before he was sucker punched in the gut. The air was knocked out of Cole as he was knocked to the floor.

Kai laughed sinisterly

"Oh you poor thing." Kai swooned as he leaned down to Cole.

Cole was about to speak before Kai put his hand up to Cole's lips.

"Don't waste your breathe, we can be together after I let the curse free. The curse will turn all of Ninjago into love depraved monsters who will kill each other for the one they want but, you will be spared and we will be together forever!" Kai yelled as grabbed a knife from his back pocket.

Cole rolled from under Kai and got up to make a run for the necklace.

Kai was right on his tail, throwing attacks at him and trying to trip Cole.

Cole turned around and sucker punched Kai in the face. Kai dropped to the ground with his eye now a purple color from Cole's overwhelming strength. This man was out cold.

Cole sighed

"I'm so sorry, Kai. You will be saved after I break this necklace." Cole said as he leaned to the floor to kiss Kai on the head. 

Cole limped over to the necklace.

"Say goodbye you son of a bitch!" Cole yelled before stepping on the necklace and crushing it completely.

Cole heard screaming come from Kai along with a red smoke that came out of Kai.

The smoke started bubbling in the air with tension.

"Shit! It's gonna blow!" Cole yelled before running to pick up Kai, bridal style and run to the car.

As soon as Cole made it outside the warehouse, the smoke blew, causing a huge explosion and pushing the two boys to be thrown to the wall of one of the nearby buildings.

After a second of unconsciousness, Cole's eyes flew open and he coughed the ash out of his lungs. Both Cole and Kai were covered head to toe in ash and dirt.

Cole crawled over to Kai, who was still unconscious.

"Kai! Kai say something!" Cole yelled to his lover.

Kai's eyes opened weakly and he began to cough a lot.

"D-did we win?" Kai said with a horse voice.

Cole laughed with tears on the brims of his eyes.

"Yes Kai, we won. It's all over now." Cole chuckled.

Kai smiled before falling back into unconsciousness.

Cole smiled and picked up Kai and took  him to the car.

"Let's go home."

~ Two Weeks Later~

Cole and Kai have fully recovered from the incident at the warehouse.

Currently, Kai is hanging out on the roof of the monastery with his knees tucked in.

Cole appeared behind him with some lemonades.

"Hey hun, you doing ok?" Cole asked as he sat down next to Kai and handed him a lemonade.

"I'm scared that people are gonna treat me differently or that the curse might return to me one day." Kai sighed as he let his head fall to Cole's shoulder.

"We defeated it, remember?" Cole sighed.

"Yeah I remember but, I'm scared that it might not all be gone and I will hurt you or that you might get hurt soon."

"We're ninja, Kai. It's not the safest job out their."

"I know it's just, I don't want to lose you."

"I don't wanna lose you either, I love you Kai."

"I love you too, Cole."

"Whatever comes up in the future, we will defeat together, promise?"

"Promise."

THATS THE END, WASN'T THE BEST ENDING BUT YEAH ITS OVER! NO MORE HAVING THIS UNCOMPLETED STORY IN MY DRAFTS!! ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING! IM PROBABLY GONNA POST ANOTHER STORY SOON K BAI!!!!