Chapter 4: Serial Killer

Kai POV
It had been a week since what happened on the bike. I couldn't stop the feelings I had when wearing the necklace. And I could never stop myself from putting it on.

Every night for the past six days I had smelt blood and couldn't contain myself from what I had done

For the first 5 days, I wouldn't let myself out of my room. I was so ashamed of what I had done . But today was different, I didn't feel angry or sad about what I had done only the night before.

Today I felt proud of myself.

I got ready and walked out into the living room to see the others huddled around the tv.
"What's going on?" I ask the other ninja
"There is a new serial killer." Nya said.

I look over at the screen to see pictures of all his "midnight snacks"

There talking about me!

Surprisingly, this only made me more confident. I honestly have no idea why.

The other ninja decided to go looking for, what they call me on tv, The Cannibal in Black.

At this point the I needed to make a plan to keep my identity confidential. That's when it hit me. Pretend to be sick and sneak out when everyone is out! Perfect!

Now that I focused on it for a minute, I didn't feel that well to begin with. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked kind of pale.

Maybe this would work.

Three Hours Later....

I spent the last 3 hours to make preparations. The rest of the team thought I had been sleeping the entire day, which helped my case for being sick, and everything was ready.

I reached into the secret compartment I had sewed into my gei to hold the necklace.

My fingers ran over the cold jewl in my pocket and I smiled.

I heard the door crack and I quickly adjusted my hand to make it look like I had just been sitting on my bed with my hands in my lap

As the door cracked open more, long black hair and dark brown eyes peered through.

It was none other than Cole Brookestone.

"Hey, are you ok? You look kind of pale." Cole sighed as he walked over to me and sat on my bed. A slight blush stationed itself on my face.

But why? It wasn't like I liked him or anything.... Right?

Alright, sorry I haven't updated in a while, yesterday was my birthday and I got back from quarantine on Tuesday. So I've been kinda busy. I'm gonna try to update more recently from now on. New Chapter(s) coming Friday- Monday.

Thursday, February 11th.