Chapter 11: Anxiety and Patience

~ 3rd person POV~
The two boys lips made contact.  Cole held the fire ninja on the floor of his room.

At first Kai was just to stunned to move.

The two made eye contact and Kai's eyes widened even more.

Kai started to kiss back and it was like the entire world was slowed and they were the only ones who mattered.

Kai couldn't see anything. Everything was blurred except for a good feeling in his heart. Everything started to go from the dark black he had been in for the past, he doesn't even know. To start to go white.

Cole pulled away and got off Kai.

He was scared
"What if that didn't work!?"
" What if Kai hated him for it!?"
" What if-"

The small sound of soft snoring came from the floor.

Cole glanced down. Kai was sleeping.

The earth ninja bent down and grabbed Kai bridal style before walking out of his room and into Kai's room and placing the passed out fire ninja onto his bed. 

The earth ninja walked out of Kai's room and went to look for his teammates.

When he went in the living room, the whole team sat there.

Cole was a but too embarrassed to give them details but he gave them a thumbs up before making a u-turn and heading back to Kai's room. It was like his own way of saying it had been done.

Lloyd and Jay exchanged amused smirks while everyone else kinda sat their in shock.

——————- One day later...——————

Lloyd and Jay walked inside of Kai's room.

Their sat Cole with a tired expression on a chair next to Kai's bed. Eye bags had sunken into his face and he looked like he would pass out right then and their.

"Dude you need some sleep." Jay insisted to his friend.

"Nah, I'll have a toasted white chocolate mocha from Starbucks with a strawberry cake pop." Cole responded with a monotone expression.

Lloyd sat down next to Cole and put his hand on his shoulder.

"If we go to Starbucks then your getting a medicine ball cause you look like shit, but that's besides the point, get some sleep so you won't pass out the second Kai wakes up." The green ninja told his friend.

Cole nodded. "Fair enough, but I'm staying here."

The blonde nodded in return before getting up and walking to Jay who was standing is shock near the door.

The two walked out of Kai's room.

"How did you convince him to sleep!?"  Jay asked in shock. He basically had a face on that was the equivalent to the screaming lady painting by Edvard Munch.

"Two words, Insomnia Bros." Lloyd responded before walking to the kitchen before Jay could respond.

The lightning ninja just shrugged and followed Lloyd to the kitchen.

————————— One day later...———————

The fire using brunette's eyes opened to see his room's fan.  A splitting headache rang through his head.

Kai sat up and felt dizzy. When his eyes adjusted he saw Cole. The Earth ninja was slumped in the chair that sat next to Kai's bed.

Cole's black hair was messily over his face and his chest softly rose and fell.

The fire ninja gave himself a second to process what had happened during the past few days. That's when he remembered the feeling of Cole's lips on his.

Kai's face became as red as an apple.
"Cole wouldn't like me like that? Or would he? I don't know what to think anymore!" The brunette whispered to himself.

That's when Cole's eyes slowly began to open. He saw Kai awake and his heart skipped a beat.

Without waiting a second, the earth ninja sprinted from his seat and tackled Kai in a hug.

"Your finally awake! I have been waiting for two days for you to wake up!" Cole whispered into Kai's ear.

The fire ninja felt a chill go down his back and his face go hot. Kai moved his hands from his sides and returned Cole's embrace.

"Ahem.." A voice said from the door.

Kai and Cole sprang off of each other to see Nya and Lloyd at the door with matching smirks. Lloyd was the first to talk

"How much I would hate to interrupt this touching reunion but, this ain't the end."

This is like eight months late or something like that but lol. Happy Holidays! Also, what side ships would ya'll want?
- Author