Chapter 3: Power and Desire

Cole POV

I walked to the gaming room, after getting some cake, to see Lloyd and Jay playing  Just Dance 3 on the Wii U. "Hey Cole!" Jay says as he gets a perfect on a spin. It seemed Lloyd was winning by 2 more stars than Jay.

"Hey Jay, Hey Lloyd. Mind if I join?"  I ask the dancing boys. "After I beat Jay's ass at  This is Halloween." Lloyd says as he reaches 5 stars.

                                    3 hours later.....
                                        No POV
The three boys fell over in exhaustion. "3 hours of dancing really does something to you." Jay joked.

Just then, Nya, Zane, and Kai entered the room. "Hey guys, what's up." Nya says as she sits on the lounge chair. "Dancing." Lloyd said.  " Besides that, anyone know where Wu is? He wasn't in his room when I returned the necklace?" Kai asked.

" He left not long after you and Cole did, he said he would be back in a few days." Zane said. Kai nodded.

An hour later, it was midnight and all the ninja went back to their rooms.

Kai POV
I walked up the stairs to my room. Before closing the door I looked around to make sure no one was around. And their was no one.

I knelt down and quietly removed the tile from the floor. I grabbed the necklace and gently put the tile back in its place.

I connected the strings of the necklace around my neck. I felt overwhelmed with the unfamiliar feeling of so much power.
"This must be how Lloyd feels all the time." I thought to myself. " He isn't the only one anymore." I giggled to myself .

I decided to let out a flame. The flame was bigger than any of his usual ones. I did it again, but this time the flame was blue and much hotter. A twisted grin appeared on my face.

Suddenly everything seemed to stop. I felt so dizzy but only one thing focused. My sense of smell. And I smelt something so rich and so savory. Whatever it was, I craved it. It was all that really mattered anymore.

My ,now twisted, thoughts told me to follow this scent. So I did. I put on a black hoodie and grey sweatpants and rushed out the window.

I walked through Ninjago. Looking for the source. When suddenly, it lead into a forest.
I walked until I found a teenager , soaked in
blood.

The boy seemed to had been on a bike, when he fell and hit a rock. Their was bike tracks other than his. It seemed someone else had went back for help.

That meant I needed to do this fast.

⚠️ Blood ⚠️
(I'll tell u when it's over)
no pov

Kai grabbed a knife from his pocket and sank it into the boys skin. The source of that rich smell spilled out from the boy. Kai couldn't help himself from covering his fingers in it

(I've never wrote blood or gore before 😭 don't judge me, just remember he's insane ok?)

Kai giggled as he continued to stab the boy. The blood that poured out of his skin made Kai drool. Suddenly a scream erupted in the air. Kai looked up to see a teenager with a med kit screaming her heart out.

Blood scene is over

Kai ran. He ran until he was far enough from the crime scene. He made it to the monastery and jumped onto the roof and into his window.

Kai took a few deep breathes before licking the blood off his fingers.
Kai  took the necklace off and put it back in its secret spot. Kai didn't want to take it off, but his last sane thought said otherwise. He didn't want the others to find out.

Seconds after Kai took off the necklace he felt dizzy. His eyes felt heavy as Kai collapsed on his bed.

That's the end for Chapter 3! Any side ships u guys want?? Just tell me in the comments.