Chapter 10: "im more than blood, and you'll relize that."

~3rd Person POV~

Cole woke up in the infirmary. The earth ninja sat up to realize he was alone. He sighed and flopped back down to the pillow. That's when the realization of what had happened only hours before filled his head

The earth ninja searched his neck for his cut and found a small bandage ontop of it.

He sighed. " I wish that awful time was a dream.."

The door cracked open causing Cole to turn towards it.

The team, minus Kai ofc, walked inside the room.

" How are you feeling Cole?" Nya asked as she placed a tray of breakfast on his lap.

" I feel ok, just a bit shocked." The earth ninja responded as he picked up the fork.

" What happened yesterday scared the shit out of all of us." Jay shaked.

" Wait where's Kai?" Cole asked as he sat further up demanding an answer.

it was silent for a few uncomfortable seconds before Lloyd spoke up.

" We locked him up in the basement. He is still knocked out right now. But why do you care? He tried to kill you?!" Lloyd asked.

" I promised that I would protect him. That we would get through this together and I wouldn't let him be arrested. So, I need to keep a promise." Cole responded as calm as ever.

The others could only stare.

How in the hell could Cole feel so deeply about someone who injured him.

Then Cole spoke up once again.

" Do we have some kind of cure in the works?"
He asked.

" We'll have to ask Master Wu, he is in his room looking for something to help our situation." Zane responded.

" Then lets go see." Cole responded as he got up and pushed past the others to the door.

Cole entered the hallway alone and walked to Wu's room.

" Kai didn't deserve any of this, I care too deeply about him for  this." Cole thought.

He finally reached Sensei's room.
Cole gave the door a small knock.

"Come in." Wu said.

Cole opened the door to find Wu with some books in-front of him.

"Master, have you found the answers yet? If not I can help you?" Cole asked as he sat down in front of Wu.

" I could use some help. Go through these books about the necklace." Wu told the teenager as he gave Cole a pile of 5 books.

Cole began working right away. The first book he read was called. " The History of Red Diamonds." The book was all about the dark past and rarity of finding a red diamond. Apparently, it was very unlucky to find and keep. The second book was called " The Red Diamond Necklace True it False?" Cole read about theories and arguments about the necklace's existence and past.

The third book however was very much older than the other two. It was old and wrinkly and the cover dimly stated " The True Origin and Truths of The Famed Red Diamond Necklace." Cole scrolled through 476/700 pages when he found it.

" I found something master." Cole told his master.
The earth ninja showed Wu a part that clearly stated.

" Yes the Necklace has many affects on a human, their is hope for someone infected. But it isn't as easy as it sounds, The way to heal an infected human is to get them to feel dominated by their main target."

Wu and Cole gave each-other slight glances before carrying on.

" The target is someone the infected see as theirs and no one else's. The target is seen as everything the infected could ever want and sees the roles of the two as if the infected would dominate and the target would receive.
(No that's not sex related - Author)
So if the target shows the infected they are in control it can shock them enough to get them out of their trance for long enough to fully destroy the necklace and if you destroy it while the infected is out of their trance, you have a strong chance of healing the infected."

Cole smiled widely.
" This is it! We found it!" Cole squealed like a middle school girl.

" Indeed Cole. Please go get the others so we can strategize a plan." Wu said as he smiled back at his pupil.

Cole nodded and walked towards the kitchen.

Everyone was in the kitchen. Zane was cooking while Nya, Jay, and Lloyd played uno at the kitchen table.

"Guys, Me and Sensei found something that could help." Cole told the others.

Some of them gave unsure glances before following the earth ninja to Wu's room.

They all took a seat before Wu explained what the book said.

" Now we must think of a plan." Lloyd said.

Everyone kinda looked Cole in the eye.

"What?" Cole asked as shrugged is shoulders.

"Cole, you have to dominate Kai." Nya explained. She had a mixed idea about this.

" WHAT THE F***" Cole yelled.

" No way in the world! I-" Cole stopped before continuing.
" I-I don't like him like that."  Cole stuttered.

The team and Wu gave each-other looks.

" Sure you don't,  but if you want to bring Kai back you have to." Jay exclaimed.

Cole thought for a moment before sighing.
" Fine. Fine, what are we gonna do."

" Well, me and Zane-" Nya said before a Crash sound erupted from upstairs.

Everyone paused and heard footsteps running around above them.

Quickly, they all opened the door and ran upstairs to the noise.

They split up. Wu went for the attic. And everyone else checked there own rooms.
Cole reached for the knob of his bedroom and heard a small creek from inside.

He took a deep breathe and opened the door.
It was pitch black dark.

Cole knew what he had to do.
He locked the door behind him and walked around in the dark until he felt himself fall over.

" Cole! I knew you would come!" Kai cheered. He grabbed a knife from his back pocket and put it up to Cole's thigh.

" Here we go." Cole told himself.

He put his hand around the knife and threw it somewhere in the room.
The infected boy tried to get up to go get it but Cole pulled him down.

" I'm more than blood and you'll realize that."

Cole whispered into the fire ninja's ear. Kai's eyes went wider than a whale.
Cole pulled him in more and their lips made contact.

THATS THE CHAPTER HOLY JESUS. There will be NO smut next chapter just like intense kissing. But um have a good day everyone!!
- Author