Chapter 5: Sick Inside and Outside

Ok so I'm starting to spice things up
Hope u guys enjoy!
- Author

Kai POV
I sat there blushing as the taller boy checked sat the back of his hand on my head.

" Your hot." Cole said, looking up at me.
"Wait what?" I stuttered as my cheeks became redder than my gei. Cole seemed to notice and his cheeks turned red

" I-I mean you have a fever." Cole stuttered back. Cole cleared his throat and stood up.

"Um, I'll go tell the rest of the team your sick. Get some rest buddy." Cole said shakily before walking out of my room.

I didn't even know I was sick. "Maybe I should wait until tomorrow night." I whispered under my breathe.

Just then, the necklace glowed as it spread a shock across my body. I quickly forgot about being sick and went to work on my plan.

                               5 hours later...

Everything was ready for the operation. Cole had told the team about my  fever and they collectively decided for me to stay home.

Just how I planned.

When I had made sure everyone had left I opened the window to my room and hopped out, leaving no trace I had even been there.

I slid down the roof in my black hood and found my way to the nearest bus stop

I gave the bus token from my left pocket to the bus driver and took as seat. The bus took off to New Ninjago City.

I saw some people give me weird glances but thankfully I was wearing a mask and hood so they couldn't see who I really was.

That's when I remembered. People know who I am! I need to get out of here! Now!

I quickly ran up to the front of the bus and hit the emergency stop button.

" Hey Buddy! You aren't allowed to-"
The bus driver yelled at me but I had already left.

Cole POV
I stopped my car behind the stopped bus. A woman on the bus had reported seeing The Cannibal in Black on. But suddenly the bus stopped.

Suddenly, I see a man in all black run out of the side door and into an alleyway. Bingo.

I got out of the car and ran into the alley.
The Cannibal in Black wasn't far ahead of me now. I watched as he threw trash into my path

"He sure is fast " I whispered under my breath.
I sped up to catch up with the criminal. I jumped and pinned him to the ground.

He struggled to get free as if his life depended on it. " Sorry but I have Super strength so there is no getting out of this." I chuckled at him.

A flash of light beamed from his left pocket as he screamed and threw me off of him.

I crashed into some trash cans. The lid of one of the trash cans made a cut into the back of my neck.

I groaned as I limped to follow the tracks of the ,now gone, Cannibal in Black.

"Cole? Cole! Cole!?." The waki- talki on the ground blared. I grabbed it and spoke into it.

"Hello? What is it Nya."

"What's the situation currently." The water ninja asked me.

"I'm on his trail. Follow the alleyway left from where the bus stopped." I told her.

"Me and Jay are on it. I'll tell Lloyd and Zane." Nya said.
"Over and Out." She said before the sound of her turning off the waki - talki beeped.

I sighed as I picked up my speed to catch up with this guy.

About 5 minutes after that I heard a bloodcurdling scream come from up ahead.
" Shit! Shit! SHIT!!" I yelled as I ran as fast as I could until i reached a rusted warehouse.

I jumped onto the roof of the warehouse, not making a sound, and saw the man had his mask down and hood and that he had stabbed some women to death.

I quickly jumped down to the dead women and The Cannibal in Black. Suddenly my eyes shot open in fear and shock as I realized something:

I could of recognized that haircut from anywhere. It couldn't be..

"Kai!?" I screamed at him.

The Ninja's head popped up from the body and the pool of blood he was sitting in. He turned around to face me.

He looked horrifying. His normally Brown eyes were bright yellow and his normal teeth were replaced with fangs.

He smiled and licked the blood from his hands before finally looking into my fearful eyes.

"Is this what you were expecting?"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Holy Moly I finally finished that. A bit of a cliffhanger but the next chapter will be released real soon. Also, NO KAI IS NOT A VAMPIRE what happened to him will be revealed soon. Anyways, have a nice day!

- Author