Chapter 2: The Red Diamond Necklace

No POV
The two boys entered the creepy temple. The first room was just a hallway. It had a red carpet running down the hall, with broken windows on both walls.

"Cmon, at this rate we can make it back to the monastery at nightfall." Kai chuckled as he dragged Cole down the hallway. "Hey wait there could be obstacles anywhere-" Cole said buy was cut off when Kai opened a door.

In the center of the room was a podium with the necklace laying innocently on top. Cole and Kai walked up to the podium. A silence lingered as Kai reached his hand to grab the red necklace.

Kai POV
I grabbed the necklace and my whole body felt lighter. The necklace made me feel so good. Like I had more power than The Green Ninja ever would. I put the necklace on and this feeling only got stronger.

"Hey, we don't know what this necklace will do, I don't think it is the smartest move to wear it." Cole exclaimed to me. I had no intention on taking it off, so I decided to convince him it was for the best.

" Well one of us has to carry it, and we don't have any pockets to hold it in. And besides if we drop it Master Wu will have our heads." I assured Cole. Cole sighed and nodded.

7 hours later...

Me and Cole made it back to the monastery. It was 7:06 o'clock and the sun was setting. Cole parked his car in the garage." I'll go give this to Sensei." I told Cole. Cole nodded and walked to the kitchen, probably to get some cake.

I walked in the direction and opened the door. He wasn't there. "What if I just tell them I dropped it off, then it won't be my problem anymore?" I thought. I decided to go with that plan and pretended to take off the necklace and drop it on the floor.

I hid the necklace in my hood and walked upstairs. I walked into my room and locked the door. I grabbed the necklace and put it in a secret compartment under a floorboard behind my bed. "I'll mess with it tonight." I told myself before changing into some more comfortable clothes and go to say hello to everyone.

Little did anyone know about the dangers of that necklace.

   Sorry if it's not that good. It's my first fanfic. Anyways, I'm in quarantine rn so I will update pretty frequently.
-Author