~𝘌𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 8~

A/N: It's been literally 2 months since I last updated this lol Now I'm back and ready to write more of it! Hope y'all enjoy!

Dear Diary,

something happined today that made me really mad!

Do you remember Aiko? The really cool and super nice girl who is deaf that I talked about before? Yes! That girl! That is my friend! Well, she was getting picked on today and it made me really upset!

It was Itsuki! Him and his friends that were doing it and it made me sad and upset becuase she is very nice to everyone, she did nothing to them but they were mean to her!

It was at reeces, and me and my friends, Aiko, Mio and Kazumi were playing jump rope, and all of a suddin Itsuki and his friends started picking on us. Then Itsuki went up to Aiko and started looking into her hearing ayeds. We yelled at him to stop and to leave her alone but he did not listen, instead he told us to shut up and had his friends pushed me, Mio and Kazumi down on the ground.

Then he did the terrible thing! He TOOK OUT her hearing ayeds and started tossing them to his friends and they were laughing when she was trying to get it from them. Everytime she tried to get it from them, they would toss it to each other every time that she woud try to. Aiko was crying and wanted it back but they pushed her down too, Mio and Kazumi got up and went to go get our teacher.

I got really mad, so I charged at Itsuki and knoked him down (Now he knows how it feels to be pushed over!) and I started yelling and hitting him and kept telling him how much of a mean bully he is and to leave Aiko alone because she never done anything to him for him to be mean to her. The teacher came over to break us up and I ended up getting in truoble along with Itsuki.

I was scared when I was sitting outside of the princapals office because I thought I was going to get into truoble for fighting but I did not start it, and I was only trying to protect Aiko. I did not want to fight but Itsuki made me so mad! He hurt my friend and I could not take it anymore. I hope the princapal will not call Shota, he would be upset with me.

Me and Itsuki went into the princapals office, I was super nervus and scared about what was going to happen. First, he let Itsuki speak and told what happened, he told the princapal that me and my friends came out of no where and walked up to them and started calling them names for no reason but was not what happned at all. That Itsuki! He is a lyer! and he was trying to make us look like we were the bullys. I wanted to hit him agian becuase he was making me mad with his lying but I did not want to get into any more truoble, so I yelled at him calling him a lyer. Then the princapal let me speak next, I told him everything that had happined and I told the intire truth unlike that big fat lying bully, Itsuki!

The princapal then let in my frends and his frends to see who was lying and who wasn't. His frends tried to lie for him by saying we started the fight with them for no reason. Then my friends, Mio and Kazumi, told what happined by telling the truth, then he asked (using the sign langwage) Aiko is it true and she said yes and even told him that Itsuki took her hearing ayeds thingy and was throwing it back and forth with his friends.

The princapal ended up beleeving us and Itsuki and his friends ended up getting in huge trouble and it made me so happy! princapal just told me is that he was proud of me for standing up for Aiko but next time if someone is getting bullyed, go back and tell the teacher instead becuase he doesn't tol- tolar- um, I can't spell the word so I am just going to say that he said fighting is agians skool rules. I told him that I am sorry and that I will not fight anymore and that was it, that was all that happened at school today.

Aiko thanked me for sticking up for her and I gave her a hug. She is one of my best friends and I will never let anyone hurt her.

I am going to bed now! Aiko is coming over tommorow for a play date and I can not wait!

Love, Eri