~𝘌𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 24~

Dear Diary,

guess where i went to, diary!

I went to go see frozen on ice! and it was magical

when i have heard that it was coming here for the first time, i begged shota to take me to it but he said he does not know but he will let me know. I was not sure if that meaned yes or no, i was confused about that answer.

after i came home from school yesterday, shota and present mic sat me down and they surprised me with frozen on ice tickets! I jumped up and down happy and hugged him both then thanked them for buying them so we can all go together.

Today in the afternoon, we finally went to go see it and oh my gosh it was amazing! the girls who played anna and elsa were pretty and they have really good singing voices! everything looked snowy and sparkly, very bright and pretty. olaff was funny and cute too! he is my favorite frozen charcter next to anna, then elsa.

when the let it go song came on, me and present mic singed along but present mic was the loudest in the place to sing it, it was really funny! i think he liked the musical alot more than me. I do not know about shota but it seemed that he enjoyed it just as me and present mic did, even though he did not show it, i know he did.

I had a really great time seeing frozen on ice, we even took a picture with all three of us together to remember one of the best moments. it was a family photo that we can frame and put it up on the walls or the living room table. It was pretty nice and i am planning to take it to show & tell in school on monday!

I hope me, shota and present mic can hang out again as a family, maybe to a parade coming up next month or something. I dont think they would say no to that, it would sound super fun. they like seeing me happy and always make sure that i am. it is why i love them and they really are the best parents in the world!

Today was such a amazing day and i will never forget it.

any way, i have to go to bed now, it is almost past my bedtime. goodnight diary!

Love, Eri