~𝘌𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 22~

Dear Diary,

Aiko's birthday was today, I gave her the doll as a gift that is very dear to my heart. At first I was worried she might not like it as much because at the party, she had alot of pretty nice gifts that people gave her and I was nervous while waiting for her to open my gift for her and she might not like mine like she likes the rest of them.

when she got to my gift, she cried, at first i thought she was crying because I thought she hated it but then she ran to me and hugged me saying with sign language that she loved it and said thank you so much to me and that she loves it a whole lot because the doll looks like her and has a hearing aid just like her. 

She was happy but she was also crying, I wondered why was that, how can someone be happy and sad at the same time i thought. Aiko's mom told me that she was crying because she was happy and those were happy tears. That is..... very odd but i was at least happy that Aiko loved the gift that i have given her and that she did not hate it like i thought she would. I am happy that she had a really good birthday, i am always happy that she is happy.

Love, Eri

ps. I took home some strawberry cake and ice cream from the party, it was sooo yummy and i love it!