~𝘌𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 6~

A/N: This chapter in this story is inspired by a comic by an amazing artist on Tumblr named fuzzydeergirlart :) Check her out! She's so talented!

Just wanted to get that out there. Anyways! Enjoy y'all! :D

--------------------------------

Dear Diary,

I felt sad today, becuase today at skool, this boy in my class named Itsuki kept picking on me. He kept saying things about my eyes. How they are red and becuase of that, I am a vilian becuase of it. Him and 2 friends kept on teesing me and saying that to me, I kept telling them to stop saying that about me but they wouldnt stop. So I cry and told my what had hapined. How he said I was evil and was a vilian becuase of the color of my eyes. she was very upset with the boys and they got in truoble. I was happy about that but I was still upset about what they said.

After skool, Shouta saw that I was sad, so he asked, "Is anything bothering you, Eri?"

I said yes,

"Did something happn in skool today?"

I nodded again, then I begin to cry again. "Yes, This boy in my school, He and his friends kept picking on me becuase of my red eyes, they said because my eyes are red, I'm a vilain" I told him, I was crying more now.

shouta picked me up in his arms and hugged me, then smiled at me and told me, "Dont listen to them, it's certinly not true. Look at me, I have red eyes just like you do and I'm not a vilain or evil, am I?"

"No! Of course not, shouta! your really nice"

"That is right, Eri. And Im also a pro hero, I wouldnt be saving people if I was I was a vilain your not evil or a villain alltomatcaly just becuase someone has red eyes. Do you understand?"

I smiled and nodded, I started to feel better, "Yes"

"Listen, if I can have red eyes and be a hero, you can too"

when he told me this, I felt SO MUCH better now! shouta alway has the best things to say when I come to talk to him about something and he is always right about them too!

I hugged Shouta and said thank you for talking to me about what happened. I feel so much better about myself and my red eyes now.

I cant wait till I go back to skool tommorow so I can tell Itsuki and the others that my dad has red eyes and that he's a hero and not a vilain! They will feel silly after I tell them that.

Love, Eri