~𝘌𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 9~

A/N: This was formerly a one shot for an old one shot series collection that I had gave up on last year that was centered around Eri and Aizawa's father and daughter relationship, but I rewritten this for the "Eri's Diary" series instead and I even added extra things in here that wasn't in the original one shot.

Hope y'all enjoy!

Dear Diary

Yesturday on Saturday, there was a carnavel going on and shouta told me that he was gonna take me there, when I didnt know what a carnavel was, he exsplaned it to me and it sounded really fun.

When we got there, I was a little scared by some of the big rides i seen and was not ready to go on them yet, it made me really nervous at first. That one ride and looked like a giant wheel, I pointed up at it and said, "shota? whats that?"

And he told me, "thats a ferrass weel, Eri. Do you wanna go on it?"

And I said no because it was too high up, he said he understood. I was happy he didn't make me because I would not have liked being super high off the ground.

I never went on the big rides, I did not feel ready and I thuoght they were scary. I did go on this one ride though that was not so scary, it was the mary go round ride, I loved that one because I liked the horsies and unacorns on it and went on it. I love it so much that I went on it about 3 times.

Then later on at the carnavel, shouta asked me if she wanted to play one of the games and I was not sure at first but when I saw one of the giant stuffed aminals, that was a rabit, and wanted to play it just to win it as a prize. It was a fishing game and I did good at it and won the big stuffed bunny. I do not have a name for her yet but I thinking of naming her ms fluffy ears or prinsess cuddel bunny but I am not sure yet, maybe Deku can help me name her.

The more I spent time at the Carnavel that weekend, the more I was starting to like it and was having a great time there!

Me and Shota walked around through the carnival, I saw something that was fluffy, pink and on a cone. I did not know what it was but it looked really pretty and looked delishish. At first, I thought they was clouds because it looked like clouds in the sky so I wondered how they got a peece of the clouds and turned it pink.

"What's that?" I ask.

"kotten kandy" He told me.

I turned my head to the side, looking up at Shota, "kotten kandy? Oh so they are not clouds from the sky? They're made from cotton then?"

No, Eri, they are made from something else, its not actually made from kotton"

"Oooh!"

"Do you want to try one?"

"Yes please!" I smiled and nodded.

We walked up to the kotten kandy stand, I looked up at the man selling the kotten kandy and said, "E-excuse me sir"

He looked down at me with a friendley smile and said, "hello young lady! what can I get for you today?"

"May I have a... kotten kandy?" I ask. Shoto smiled a little bit, ushally, I would hide behind his leg when i see a stranger but now I am not doing that. I guess he is happy that I am opening up.

"Sure, sweetheart, what flavor would you like?"

"I want the pink one please" I told him.

"You got it!, one strawberry kotten kandy coming right up!"

the man pick out the cone and started swerling it through the kotten kandy maker thingy. I could not see it since I was too short and little. When the man was finished, he gave the big cone of strallbery kotten kandy to me.

"What do we say?" shoto asked.

"Thank you mr kotten kandy man!" i said.

Shoto smiled and nodded, he then told me that he was happy that I was also remmbering my manners.

"your welcome, sweetheart, have a good day!"

We sat down on a bench, I needed to sit down since i have been walking through the carnavel all day, my feet were tired.

At first, I was unsure if I was gonna like it or not but when I saw someone breaking a piece of their cotton candy and saw them smile of joy from the taste of it, I thought to myself maybe it's not that bad.

So I picked off a peece of the kotten kandy and tried it. It was really good! but then qwikly, something else happened that startled me, the kotten kandy melted in my mouth and I was confused why it did that.

"what is wrong? You dont like it?"

"Yes, I like it but why did it disapeered in my mouth?"

"kotten kandy tens to do that, dont worry there is nothing wrong with it" He told me.

"Ooooh, that's pretty cool! It tastes really good thuogh"

shota nodded and smiled, "Good, im glad your enjoying it and like it"

I took my time eating and enjoying the kotten kandy for the first time and I loved it SOOO SO much! It's my new favoirte treat next to kandy apples! (My spelling is getting a little bit better, I learned how to spell apples the right way).

After I was finished, I was ready to go through the carnavel again and try more new things. One of my favoirte things about going to the carnavel is trying out the kotten kandy and ended up liking it a lot. I wanted to know more on how it is made, I saw kotton before except it was white and it was not suposed to be eaten, instead was used for arts and crafts I would do in school.

"Hey Shota?"

"Yeah?"

"how is Kotton Kandy made?"

"It's made in a kandy factree" He told me, "I will tell you what, how about when we get home. I will show you a video of how kotten kandy is made. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great! I can not wait till I tell Deku and the others about my new favoirte kandy!"

Another time at the carnavel, I even went to the house of merreers, I was scared at first because I thought I actually looked like that in the reflekshins but shota told me it was just the merreers effect for fun. It was funny, in one merreers , shota looked like a kandy kain that goes on a chissmiss tree! I am sure he found it to be funny too, he just didnt show it. I took some pictures so I can show them to Present Mic, he would find them very funny, I can hear his laughing right now when he sees these funny pictures.

Oh and I got a balloon aminal from this one lady, she was very pretty and really nice to me. She asked what kind of aminal did I want and I said a Unacorn, she made one for me and it was purple. I wonder what to name this one, deku or mirio will have to help me with this one too.

I had an amazing time at the carnavel with shota, It is too bad that it's not gonna be in town anymor tommorow but Shota told me that they will come back next year. I am excited to go there again the next year!

The carnavel is such a majikal place to be in for me, I wish I could akshally live there but then I would miss shota, deku, mirio and the others and I would not want them to miss me and I would miss them too, so that will not happen.

I am going to bed now, I am very sleepy from having fun at the carnavel all day and shota would not want me staying up all night.

Love, Eri