~𝘌𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 1~

Dear Diary,

today, I learned how to make kandy appells with mr. Deku and Mirio. We went to the store and got some things like appells, the karemal and other things like sprinkals. mr. Deku said we were going to make diferant flavors of kandy

It was really fun! We played musek and I even got to help put the toppings on them. It was really funny when Mirio was trying to dance to the musek! I tried to but I am not very good at it, but Deku told me that I don't have to be the best dancer and that I just needed to have fun and enjoy the moment. Mirio taught me some dance moves though, some of it was hard to do but I had fun anyways.

We made different flavors of kandy appells with diferant toppings! we had oreange kandy appells , blu kandy appells , yelow candy appells , red kandy appells and other colors! for the toppings, we had chokolat drops, sprinkals, granola, mini marshamelows, and diferant kandies like gumy bears.

We shared some with the class, I had some too beekause I LOVE kandy appells ! they are my faverit!

Everyone loved the kandy appells we made, but Bakoogo did not eat any. When I tried to give him one, he made this sound like "TCH Im not hungiry for that crap" (I think that word is a nauhty word) and walked away from me. I left one out in the fridje for him if he would chanje his mind and have one if he got hungiry. I think he wanted one, he just did not want to say it in front of the class.

Shouta had one, I told him that I helped make them and he said that I did a grayte job. It made me really happy to hear him say that to me! That I did a good job on something. It makes me feel so warm inside.

eveyone told me the same thing that Shouta told me and it made me feel even more happy. It makes me happy to kno that I can make other people happy.

I hope to make some more kandy appells next time! A skool fare is coming up and Mirio said I can make some for the other students when it comes, he also said that we can open a kandy appell stand there. I am very excitid and can not wait for the skool are and I can not wait to make other people happy like I have today!

I will be going to bed now, Shouta doesn't like when I stay up past my bedtime.

Love, Eri