~𝘌𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 13~

A/N: Hey guys, I know that some of you might find Eri's mispellings kinda annoying but don't worry, in the future chapters, she gets a little more better at her writing as this story goes by :) enjoy!

Dear Diary,

today is thursday. I am sorry that I was not writing in you for about 4 days but i was busy studying for the spelling test tommorow.

shota ,deku ,mirio and some of the kids from class 1a all help me spell better and study for the test even with the littel time they had with there own work from school but i was really greatfull for there help.

i learned how to spell different words and remember them, i try so hard to remember the words but i think i have got the hang of it.

So far I learned to spell the words i finded to be hard at first but i think i got it! here are the words i spelled right......

helicopter

building

lighthouse

beautiful

mumble

curious

measuring

I am so proud of myself! I am really getting better at my spelling and it is all thanks to shota and my friends.

we used to different things to help me, like using music to spell the words, that was easy for me to do and remember them better. while doing this, it also helped me learn how to write other words too in my school work too, it is not still perfect but i am trying really hard.

i am nervous about the test but people tell me "you can do it eri! we beleive in you!", and i feel the nervous feeling go away a bit.

i hope i pass tomorrow and get an A plus! i hope i do

Love, Eri