~𝘌𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 3~

Dear Diary,

I saw todiroki crying today. he was in his room wile I was on my way back from the bathroom. I didn't know what he was sad about but I wantd to mak him feel better because I dont like seeing peope sad. Mirio said that talking with people about there feelings when they are sad is helps sometimes. so thats what I did was todiroki.

I went over to him and asks what was wrong, at first he said it was nothig and that I dont need to worry about it and that he will be fine. I did not want to make him tell him what is wrong so I wanted to make him feel better by teling him som funny stories and jokes.

Some of the jokes were knok knok jokes, here's one of my favorites that I told him:

"Knok knok!"

"whos there?"

"Enterupting cow"

"enterupting co-"

"MOOO!"

That one made me laff the first time I heard it, todiroki liked that one, he didnt laugh but he did smile a litle bit and told me that it was a good and funny joke.

then I told him a funny story about what happined at skool, it was dering arts and craffs and we were makin posters to put up on the boards outside of the class, we were painting and coloring, and even putting diferant stuff on there like feathrs and gliter. one of my frends were coloring his poster and he drop his crayon on the floor, and when he bended over and he farted! It was soooo funny! And the class laffed. he said esxcuse me and he apologise, then laffed with us. it did smell realy bad in the class and our teacher used that spray stuff to make the room smell good agian.

after I told him that story, I think he fetl a little bit better because he wasnt cryng anymore and told me that it was a funny story, he said he really liked it.

I asked if he was feeling better now and he said, "A little bit but not completay, but thank you for trying to cheer me up, I really appreceate it". I gave him a big cuddly hug and a smile, then said I hope he feels more better soon.

I wish I cuold have done more but hearing that, I am glad to know that I can cheer somebody up when they need it. It makes me feel really good inside.

I am going to check up on Todiroki again to see how he's doing right now. I hope he's feeling completely better now.

Love, Eri