~𝘌𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 4~

Dear Diary,

Last nite , I had the most horible and scariest dream! It scared me so bad that I had a hard time falling alseep because I was afraid it would come back if I fell back asleep again.

In the bad dream, I was all alone and everthing was dark and I couldn't see. I called shoutas name, I called Deku's name and I called Mirio's name but they were nowhere to be found, all of a sudden, a big scary monster apeeared from behind me and started to chase me. Next thing I know, I was somewere else and it wasnt dark anymore! I didnt have a flashlight with me but I wish that I did, I dont like the dark very much.

I was in the city and the big scary monster wasnt there anymore. I was all alone again until I heard him calling me......

It was...... overhall! It was overhall that was in my nightmare.

He called my name but he sounded it and creeepy. I just ran and he started chasing me. I ran into an allie because I thought he couldnt find me there but he did and then he said that I belong to him and only him, and demanded that I come back to him, then finally, he stretched out his hand and tried to take me away! and just when I thought he was going to do that, that's when I woke up and saw that I was still in my room and that overhaul was nowhere near me. I then realized that it was just a dream and none of it hapined. I am happy that it isn't real but still.

I went to the kitshen to get a glas of water and that's where I seen shouta, he was reading a book. he ask why I was up late and I told him I woke up because I was thristy and wanted to get something to drink. I didnt tell him the real reason becaus I did not want him to worry too much, so I just told him that.

I am not ready to tell him right now but I think I will tell him about it later. I really hope Overhalll wont break out of jail to come get me! It would be the most worstest thing ever in the world! I dont want him to come get me.

I know I have people around me to protect me from him, but still, its really scary to think about it and it was bothering me all day in school. I think my teacher notice, she asked me what was wrong and I said nothing and that I was going to be okay. She told me if there was anything bothering me, I was to come to her and let her know. I like my teacher a lot, she's really, really nice and caring.

I am thinking of talking to shouta about the nitemare last nite. I hope it will go well. wish me luck, Diary!

Love, Eri