~𝘌𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 14~

Dear Diary,

I PASSED! I PASSED THE SPELLING TEST AND I GOT THE A PLUS!

I am soooooo so happy that I finally got the A plus! It even has a gold star on it, it's really pretty and shiny!

i thought Itsuki was right, that i was dumb like he said but he wasnt! you should have seen his face when i got A plus on my test! he could not believe it! he did not say anything to me after that the whole day, it was really funny.

i showed shota and my friends at class 1a the A plus! they were really happy for me! Deku said he was proud of me and told me if i worked hard, i could get sucessful.

As a cellabration they made got me a yummy cake with sprinkels, some ice cream and some candy apples!

today was a really good day for me and i am so happy for myself that did good on the test. i thought i could not do it but i did!

i am very proud of myself and i can not wait til my spelling gets more better so i can pass all the spelling tests in the world. i believe i can do anything if i put my mind to it like shota said and i will keep believing in myself.

i am going to bed now, i cannot wait for school tomorrow to see my friends and teach them the spelling song game i was taught. they are going to love it like me.

Love, Eri