~𝘌𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 2~

Dear Diary,

I had a lot of fun on halooween! The skool was having a haloonween festable! there was musek, food (kandy appells too! I LOVE them a lut!), games and people dressed up in custooms and stuff!

Some of the them scared me but mr Deku was there with me to protect me the whole time, he told me that they are just people in custooms and that they are not really mansters that I see in the moovees. It made me feel a bit better and less scared but some of them were still scary!

I was dressed up as a bunnee prinses and Deku was dressed up as a pumkin king (I think he said that's what he was dressed up as).

people liked my custooms and said I looked kute, and I said thank yu to all of thim. I seen ochako there and she said that was dressed as a vanpire qween, she looked very pretty even though the teeth part of her custooms scared me a little bit. I also seen Mirio, he was dressed up as a mummie (it sounds liek mommy) and he looked really funny! He was wrapped up in toylet payper, his hole body was! mummies looked scary to me but Mirio looked less scary as one.

Shouta did not dress up for halooween, he said he does not like to dress up or did not like halooween veri much, he stayed home for the nite and told Deku to take me to the festable. I wish he was there, I bet he would have had a lot of fun too!

I trik or treeted too, I didnt kno what that was at first but Shouta told me what it was, he said to say TRIK OR TREET! really loud to people and they will give me kandy. I got pockys, star flaks, chokolat bars, kit kats, gumy bears, chokolat pretsels and a lot of yummy snacks! I even got a kandy appel but it was a diferant flavor and it was really yummy!

I played some halooween games, Deku showed me how to play them. They were really fun! I even won some pryzes, I got a stufed gost and a stufeed black cat, they are very kute! I mite name them.

We also took a lot of piktures and some sellfees! I took sellfees with Deku, Mirio, Ochako, and even with some other people that were dressed up in custooms that were not scary. I am going to put those piktures in my scrapbook that I got as a gift from Shouta.

There was also a consert there too but it was some of the students that were perferming, not the faymus ones on TV. It was really amazing! most of the musek was really good and everyon who perfermed were really talanted! Deku even reekorded it for me so I can watch it ovar and ovar again.

When the festable was ovar, I came back to the dorems with the rest of the class, I told shouta all about how much of a great time that I had and he said he's happy that I had loved and enjoyed the festable. I had a lot of Halloween candy in my bag, I ate some but Shouta said I shouldn't eat a whole lot of them because I would get sick, so he told me to save some for later.

My first halooween was amasing! And I cant wait to for it to come back next year, I do not know what to dress as next but I am thinking of dressing up like shouta. I hope he does not mind.

I am tired and want to go to sleep now.

Love, Eri