~𝘌𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 5~

Dear Diary,

I have finally talked to shouta about the nitemare have had, it was a really nice talk. I told him everything that happined in it, how overhall l was in it and he was trying to get me and all, and want to know what he told me?

He huged me and holded me like a tiny baby like he was protecting and told me, "There, there, Eri. I'm here, overhall l isn't going to hurt you anymore. he is all locked up where he belongs. your safe with me now, do you understand"

I felt so much better when he told me that, but also safe and protected. It felt that there was this heavy thing on my back and it got lift off of me if that makes sense, but that's how I felt right then and there.

and then he said, "And also, I'm glad you told me all of this. It's importint to exspress how your feeling so whataver is bothering you wont be botteld up inside you and I wouldnt want you to walk around with those negetiv feelings in you. Any time you need someone to talk to, I will be here to listen if you need someone to talk to, understand?"

I smiled and siad, "Yes, I understand!"

"And dont be afriad to come to me if you have a problem, i will always will be here to help you"

"Okay!" I hugged shouta and said, "Thank you so sooo much!"

"Yourwelcome, Eri"

I love shouta! He's the best dad in the whole world! In fact, thats exactly what I had told him before going to my room to go color in one of my coloring books!

I said that to him and he had a serprised look on his face, it was like he was about to cry or something. So I asked, "Are you okay, shouta?"

Then he stopped making that serprised look on his face and went back to his normal, tired face that he always has on. "Huh? Oh, yeah Im alright Eri, I just realized...... I have to get some more work done"

I took his word for it and went back into my room to play. You know, Diary? I do not know if it is just me but I thought about it. I think maybe shouta had that serprised look on his face because I said "I love you to him". now that I think about it, I never said it to him before, and maybe thats why? I don't know, Diary.

I am going to go to sleep now! I am posotiv that i will be getting nice, happy dreams now! I hope it's about kandy apells!

Love, Eri