prologue

"And stay out ur mangy cat," yelled a woman. A small child likely 2 or 3 years of age was booted out of the bording house. her parents didnt want her because she was a product of an affair with a cat demon. though hypo alergenic she was notorious for stealing fish. after all her favorite dish is fish. "Fine I dont wanna be ur kid anyways," the small child said in anger and hurt. she got up and walked into town. "Hey Blair! got kicked out again," A boy around 4 or 5 said. "Haha yeah Tom," child around 2 or 3 now known as Blair said sheepishly her cat ears twitching and she looks to the left. Thats when she sees it horses galuping at full speed stright at her. "Gotta run Tom bai," Blair said and started to run on all fours.
"Gotta run gotta run gotta run," Blair thought. Suddenly she was cornered in an alleyway. "Well now look what we got here. a cat human hybrid," one of the men said. "Let's sell her she will be woth big money," said the other. Blair hissed and her ears went down flat on her head. her tail was puffed out and her hair started to frizz out. "Aww are u scared little one,"the first male asked getting off the horse. Blair hissed louder.  suddenly the men had butter knives in their skulls. A man clad in black sighed as he jumped down from a building while carrying a 13(?) year old boy with deep blue black hair and a eye patch.

    Blair panted she was tired and angry. When the man clad in black noticed her she hissed at him. He placed the boy down and went to feel her ears. "Hissssss!!!! Stay away from me," Blair warned only to get her cat ears messed with. "Hey! whats the big idea?! messing with my ears how dare u sir," Blair hissed and scratched the man. Who didn't stop messing with her ears then started to pick her up. "Sebastian stop this madness this instant," said the boy dully. "I never seen a human with cat features before, my lord. Can we bring her with us," The man apparantly named Sebastian asked. "She will be your responcability as you know I'm alergic to cats," the boy said seemingly to be annoyed. "Oi I'm hypoallergenic b****," Blair said with an insult at the end. The boy went upnto her and grabbed her face. "What did you call me," He asked with a harsh tone. "You heard me," Blair said spitting at his face. "Miss may I ask how old are you," Sebastian asked. "What is it to you crow face," Blair retorted. Tom came up running and he took deep breaths trying to calm his aching lungs. "Blair you o-," Tom looked up as he said this and cut himself off. "Blair have you offended Ciel Phantomhive," Tom yelled in horror. "So what if I did, he's no match for me," Blair said confidently getting out of the boys grapsp. "come on I'm taking you home," Ciel said as he grabbed Blair's tail and pulled her away. Blair yelped and started to scream and hiss. "My lord what are you doing," Sebastian asked. "I am going to adopt her and teach her a lesson she wont forget. and judging from her clothes shes an orphan."  Blair growled but for the time being sighed. "Maybe it would be best if a rich man takes me home," Blair thought to herself,"Then I can have all the fish I want. Tuna,salmon,cod oh my!" Blair started drooling at the thought of fish. Sebastian took out a can of anchovies and waved them in front of Blair. This snapped her out of her day dreams. She reached for it but sebastiam pulled it back. "Be nice and you willget them miss." Blair huffed and said,"May i please have the fish to eat?"  Ciel took the can of anchovies and said,"Only good girls get the fish." He picked up blair and got info the carrage.  She acted docile just to get the fish. Staring at it drooling she watched as he gave the can back to sebastian. "What's your name," he asked. "What is it to you?"  "I would like to know what to address you by." "Fine i have no name i just go by Blair because its pretty and ots better than being calld 'cat girl'." He nodded and introduced himself as Ciel Phantomhive.

    once at the phantomhive manor... "Let go of me! Let go let go let go," Blair screamed trying to squirm.her way out. "Ugh kids," Ciel thought. Blair had been given a whol new wordrobe and was in a purple dress with lots of bows on it. Ciel dropped her and she landed on her stomach. "Oof!" "Sebastian gather the servants." "Yes my lord," Sebastian bowee and left. minutes later 3 people were in the foyer. "You called lord phantomhive," They asked.  "Mey rin, Bard, and Finny this is Blair she will be my daughter from now on," Ciel said.

mey rin pov

   The master brought back a young miss?!  could it be he had an affair. Please dont be that! wait she looks nothing like him at all. with (h/c) hair, (s/c) skin, and (e/c) eyes. she is very short maybe she is two or three.   I aproched her and tried to say hi but she backed away. Her cat ears went down eyes narrowing. Ok maybe she was an orphan. I tried coming closer to her but got scratched in the arm. "You do not scratch the servants," Ciel said to Blair. "So what," She said aggressively. "Ok then mineral oil for you to eat," Ciel threatened. "Um I Cannot eat minneral oil sir. it makew me vomit," Blair said looking awkward.

   Blair pov

    Though the male said this he didn't have the conviction to actually do it after I said it makes me vomit. I wonder if he will let me eat something nice?