chapter 6

I looked outside the carriage my dad had forced me to ride in a carriage with him having my butler in a separate carriage. I mean seriously what is with him?  We were on the case of a muderer after young kids. I don't know where we are going but judging from the streets we were taking it was likely the undertakers.  When we arrived he told me to cover my eyes. that i glared at him for. I saw dead bodies before.

    "Fine don't do as I say then," He huffed. I smirked and walked out proudly. However when it came to the door i had a bit of trouble.  Curse my tiny body!!!!  Ciel got out after me and my butler opened the door for me. I was greeted with the aweful sent of rotting flesh and chemicals.   "Oooo I see we have a new customer," Said a raspy voice from somewhere in the room.  "Who are you," I asked. "Why dont you pay my price and I will tell you," said the raspy voice. I noticed a hand exiting a coffin and then a body peeking out. "That would be the undertaker Blair," Ciel said looking board. 

   I sighed and so did the raspy voice. "You are a fun sponge," Said the undertaker. He came out of his coffin fully and i noticed his eyes from under his bangs. I was short enough to see them. it was like the grim reapers who tried to kill me. The undertaker looked down at me and placed a finger to his lips making a "be quiet" guester.   I covered my mouth. "Undertaker can we see the bodies of the kids," Ciel asked. I vomited on the spot the scent of rotting flesh was too much. "Takashi take Blair out of here," Ciel said sighing.  I was suddenly carried out of the place and i cried from the pain in my throat. Takashi rubbed my back once in the carrage. I was coughing not liking the scent the undertakers shop gave off.

    "Hey it will be okay," Takashi said. I nodded and then cuddled him. Takashi wa shocked but relaxed soon after. "My laydy this can cause a misunderstanding," Takashi said nonchalantly.  "I just wanna cuddle something," I said closing my eyes and slowly fell asleep. 

ciel pov

   Once Blair was out of the shop i apologized on Blair's behaf. "Oh it's fine some people cannot stand the scent this place expels," Undertaker said then cleaned up the spot.  once done with that he then showed me the bodies. I remebered my older twin brother. he was killed in the same fashion.   This couldn't be.... no... that place was taken down. I left after getting the information. I saw Blair talking to her butler but they were close... too close... I rushed over with Sebastian and saw Blair cuddling up to Takashi.

   Right then and there i could feel my face heat up in anger.  I marched in and grabbed Blair and scowled at Takashi "You are lucky you are the only one who can get close to Blair," I growled out. Suddenly I felt pain in my face. Blood was on Blair's claws. I felt my face and there was blood. She scartched me.  "No more fish til you lern to speak and not act," I said. "I would rather not have fish than have you mad at takashi. it was my doing not his," Blair said flatly.

   She left walking. "Where do you think younare going," I asked still furious. "NOT OF IMPORTANCE MR PHANTOMHIVE," Blair yelled then ran away.  I was about to chase her but sebastian stopped me. "What the bloody hell Sebastian,"  I exclaimed. "Let her be. she needs time to cool down."

Blair pov

I ran with all my might away from papa. He blaimed Taashi for what I did. It wasn't fair. "young miss," called a familiar honey covered voce. I stopped Nd looked to my side and saw Takashi. "Takashi," I asked. "Yes come with me," He said with a sicking grin. I backed away. "What's the matter," He asked. "You're not my butler," I said. Then a man came out of the shadows chuckling. "Well now looks like the cat's outta the bag," he laughed. i backed away and hissed.  i started to run until my tail was grabbed and yanked back. i screamed and was put into a bag but not before scratching the man's face. "aye," He yelled and then shoved me into the berlap bag.