chapter 3

hours later. blair pov
I am running like madness to get away from my violin teacher he has gotten angry for no reason.  All I did was throw the bow at him. "You get back here you little runt," Mr Stelth yelled. "Make me," I countered.  Suddenly I noticed I wasn't going anywhere.... "Eh," I questioned. Looking up I saw the amused face of sebastian. "F***...."I cursed aloud my ears going down in fear. "Shoudnt you be in your music class," Sebastian said with a cold voice. "U..umno.... yes," I said trembling i didnt know why i was trembling ether.

   Mr Stelth caught up pantng all sweaty. "You! You are the worst student I ever had," He said throwing his scarf down. "What's all the racket," Ciel asked. "This furry brat wouldn't even touch te vilolin and had the audastity to throw the bow at me," Mr Stelth said irate. "Well parden me for hating the violin," I hissed, "and I am not furry I am purrfectly Pawsome." Sebstian stiffled a laugh. Ciel glared at me. "You march right back into that class room young lady and pick up the violin and learn at least one song," Ciel demanded. I growled. "If you dont march back in there i wont reward you with a tuna casserole," Ciel said threateningly.
I turned around as Sebastian let me go Nd marched back into the class room and played the violin with ease. I didn't need lesions as I am a music podigy.  Ciel came in with Mr Stelth and both where stunned. "music prodigy," i stated. Ciel sighed and dismissed mr Stelth. mrs Ringworm came in and then taught me waltzing. I mastered that in like one hour. 

    Soon it was time for the ball. Mey Rin forced me to wear a frufru gown that was prurple and had teddy bear pictures all over it with a bonet. "Everyone, I would like to introduce to you my adoptive daughter Blair Starlina Phantomhve," Ciel said and I was carried in by Mey rin who tripped on the rug and i instatly went flying. People gasped and Sebastian was about to catch me but Ciel got in the way and i landed on ciel. poor guy.... He looked as if he was hit by a rock. "Pa- Mr Phantonhive are you okay," I asked concerned cause I didn't want my benifactor dead. He coughed. "I'm fine but are you okay sweety," Ciel asked. I nodded and thus he sighed releaved. 

    He got up and held me.Though that wasn't for long until... "CIIIIEEEELLLLL," a loud and rather annoying voice called and yanked me from his arms and litterally threw me off him. "Oof!" The stranger had long curly blonde hair and green eyes i growled and i sctactched at her leg. "Ow," yelled the stranger who bear hugged my pa- er ciel.   "Elizabeth let go," Ciel demanded. "No not until you get rid of that monstrosity," the strnager now known as Elizabeth said," And it's lizzy." i hissed at her and i started to cry feeling pain in my knee. I looked down to see i have scraped my left knee. Ciel then got out lizzy out of the way and held me close. "Elizabeth Milford you have no right to treat my daughter in that way," Ciel said in anger then hand sebastian bring me away and i looked back to see the two arguing. As soon as my knee was patched up i went back out. I saw a handsome blonde haired blue eyed man around the same age as ciel maybe a bit older. I rushed up to him and giggled. I don't know why i feel like I knew him somewhere before. "Oh the little stair of the ball is here," Said the blonde haired male. he wore purple, green, and black for the outfit.  I smiled at him and his eyes widened. "L- Luka," He queationed. That name....where have i heard it.....?  I gave him a confused look as he picked me up. i hugged him when he started to cry. "No cry. smile," I said making a smile with my lips. "you're right. hey how about I take you for some ice cream," He asked. "Ice- cream?" I was confused i never heard of it before. all of a sudden I was yanked from his arms and I cried out of pain cuase I was grabbed too roughy. "You... Alois Trancy stay the hell away from my daughter," Ciel practically growled out.  "Oh but she seems to like me more," The male taunted Ciel. "You! come on Blair let's go," Ciel said and waked away with me strugging to get back to the familiar male. I saw the male wave and suddenly he was gone. I blinked and started crying. "Buh buh! buh buh," I cried. Ciel looked at me as if i was crazy. Sebastian gave me my plush toy and i threw it.  the rest of the night I was in my room curled up crying. I had trouble saying "brother" since i could talk. And I don't know why but I wanted that man named alous to be my brother.