chapter 7

Blair pov

I was rudely awakened as i fell asleep in the burlap sack by being thrown out of the bag and into the cage but the only difference here they chained me up. "A cat demon human hybrid is so rare. Catdemons being super rare you coud go for a hefty price," Said the man. I noticed my butler in another cage. and he looked depressed. "Takashi," I squeaked. He looked at me garing. He spoke japanese fluently and I didn't understand a lick of it.  Wait Takashi wasn't in rags the last I saw him! That's not Takashi but maybe a doppleganger?  He rolled his eyes when he realized I couldn't understand him.  I looked down.

    "Who are you calling Takashi," demanded a grouffy yet smooth voice. I looked back at at the takashi look alike. "Um you," I said," But i now relise you are not my butler." "That no good brother of mine became a butler," He asked. "Eh?" "Takashi and me are two of 3. we're triplits. but the youngst died. That puppet master is using his body as a f***ing puppet," He explained.

  "When My papa saves me I wil take you with us to the phantomhive manor," I offererd.  "And Serve a pompus spoiled brat like u no thanks," he said "What's ur name," I asked. "What's it to u," He snapped. "I just wanna know what to call you by instead of f***er or C*ck mouth," I said smiling but i was annoyed as hell. "You!... It's Féng." He looked away. "A prim and propper lady shouldnt have a poty mouth," He added. "who cares. beaides that's because I'm adopted. I was on the streets before," I said. He looked at me from the corner of his eye.  He went silent after that.  We waited for my papa but the man from before came back. "Time for the sacrefice," he said. Féng kept quiet. I took that as for me to keep silent too.  The man looked at the boy's body he was using as a puppet.  "What do you think Chang," he asks the corpse. "I think my brother should come with me," voiced the corpse. I started to freak out because corpses shouldnt speak. "Be quiet," Muttered Féng in anger.

  The corpse's head sneapped to me and in an instant was close to me. Suddenly my body was taken over by my demon side. 

Blair demon pov

  I looked at the corpse boy blankly shutting my mouth. Human blair is so dead if I kept her out.  I covered her eyes in my brain. Kids shouldn't see this.  "Oh?  I see you are not the same person anymore," said the corpse boy. "You're no longer human. Be gone Zombie," I said standing up.  I got the bars and spread them wide. I got out. The copse boy laughed with the man. "You think those chain will let you get far," asked the man. I snapped the chains off me my eyes glowing red. My shadow engulfed the room.

"What the," both the corpse and the man asked in unison

"What the," both the corpse and the man asked in unison. I grinned as i too became a shadow. I cut the man's achelies tendant and his wrists using shadow knives.  The man screamed in pain falling to the floor. The zombie looked at me. "I will not wait for that scumbag to rescue me," I said. The zombie then tried to attack me but i dodged and put on light pink lipgloss my eyes glared at the zombie and i dodged every one of his hits with ease. I then caught his fist in my hand. "What are you," Féng asked in fear. "Simple," I said my glowed red my mouth glowed white," A hybrid." 

ciel pov

It's been a few hours Blair didn't come home... Just as I was going to look for her she came through the front door and with Takashi? what the? I looked over at the black haired male who was in a suit and tie then the male who was in rags.  "Can Féng work for us please," Blair asked. "I- uh- I guess so," I said, "he can work with Finny." She bowed and i noticed something her eyes were red. So her demon side was out.  Ahe went to Takashi and hugged him. "Is it true you are a triplet," Blair asked him.  "Yes. but we got seperated after our parents left us behind," Takashi said. "Féng is your brother, and so is Chang," Blair asked. He nodded. "ok where is the third one," I asked. "He is dead now. we esxaped the puppet master's clutches but Cheng wasn't able to make it," Féng said looking down. "What Chang is dead," Takashi asked shocked. The two nodded. Takashi sighed and seemed to be struggling to not cry. Blair hugged him. "I'm sorry," she said. 

Takashi pov

As soon Blair hugged me I broke down crying. I lost one of my family members. I wasn't there to save them. Feng told me everything that happened to him and Chang. Saddest thing was Cheng caught the cold he always had a weak health and he died not long after being inflicted with wounds that never got cleaned. He was the child out of us three.  She rubbed my back.  "You thought you can kill me," Said a familiar girly voice.  I looked up ti see Chang. He was looking annoied. I rushed up to him and hugged him. "Chang," I cried out. "Get off me brat," Cheng said. Lord phantomhive sent the other workers out besides sebastian. "You're not human anymore right," Sebastian said looking mad.

   "You got that right, I'm a mother F***in zombie," He said and laughed.