chapter 2

Ciel Pov

    Where could Blair be?! She is fast for a kid. but dam I never exspected to lose her! "Sebastian!!!!!" "Yes my lord?" "Find Blair," I commanded. "As you wish my lord," Sebastian said bowing then vanished. I was worried that Blair might have encountered some thugs. Wait why am I worried about that little brat?!  I felt around for my gun and it was gone. "....I couldnt have lost it.... wait that young fella I think his name was tom. could he have.. no he was too far... oh found it," I thought with a sigh of releaf. 
I took my carrage home and waited for Sebastian to come home.

Blair's pov

   I cried as I ran I didn't care where I went. I just wanted to get away. When I finally looked up I saw I was in the slums.  I saw many people staring at me like I had two heads.  Someone came up and peered at me then smiled. "Well now don't we have a little rich kid? I wonder how much she can offer," Said the man who looked grouff and scruffy. I backed away. scared. The next thing I know I'm being put into a sack and is carried away.

   After a while I heard murmoring and muffled words I wasnt able to catch.  Suddenly the sack was taken off and I was in a cage. Many people were looking at me in intrest.  I growled and Hissed.  I tried getting out of the cage by biting the bars but that prooved painful. I kicked at the bars that only was futile. I looked at the person who was selling me. "I can sell her for parts or whole she can be anything. and most of all she is some kind of cat human hybrid," said the blonde haired man with dark blue(?)eyes. he was overdressed and gaudy. "Who are you," I demanded. He kicked the cage,"Viscount Druit. Your seller little missy." I hissed suddenly I felt a strenth i never felt before couse through my body. I grabbed the bars and pulled them appart. "Why your soul looks delishous," I said uncontrollably.  He backed away. "Meow," I grinned. I was not in control of my body. I felt every movement but it was like something took over. Within minutes everyone in the room was dead with their souls in my belly. I felt so full i looked into a peice of bronze to see my eyes were not (e/c) but a deep bloody red and glowed with slits for my pupils. I was covered in blood. Weirdest part about it I did not hate it nor did I like it. "You need to get stronger so I won't have to come out," said a voice sounding like mine. I looked in the bronze and saw my reflection sigh though I didn't sigh. "Who are you," I questioned. "You but your demon side. currently you are the human side of us," She said.  I blinked. "Wha," I questioned. "Our dad was a cat demon he died of starvation. our mom was a cat obessed maniac. however they both well mom didnt want us. claiming we were an 'Accident'. dad was on his death bed whe we were born. But Yeah i know but it takes two to tango," she explained.  "How do you know this," i asked. "we were a spirit during that time and I have the memories you don't. humans shouldn't be able to remember everything since before birth. Looks like that butler is on his way here. whatever you do do not let him know of me." I tried to ask her something but my eyes returned to (e/c). I started to cry when Sebastian came in through the window.  "Well now. looks like you are not that innocent as you seem," He said. "M- Monster," yelled Viscount Druit. He pointed to me. I thought i killed him. "I'm not a monster," I cried out. Sebastian took the liberty to take me in his arms playing with my cat ears. I.
swatted at his hand as we went home.

Ciel was pacing back and forth in his office when we arrived home. "My lord forgive me for entering without knocking but I found the young miss," Sebastian said as he petted me. I hissed at him.  "Where where you," Ciel bellowed then coughed and looked away. "She was at viscount druit's acution house for the black market. and heres something funny she killed everyone but Viscount druit. he was half dead when I arrived," Sebastian said with an amused smirk. "What," Ciel barked. "I don't know what happened I blacked out the next thing I know i was standing surrounded by blood and dead bodies," I lyed. Sebadtian gripped my arm hard enough to where it hurts. "Ow owoowow," I whined. "I suggest you tell the truth," Sebadtian said. I insisted that it was the truth but he gripped my arm tighter. I broke down and told them everything. They both looked shocked. "Half demon hybrids normally die as soon as they are born," Sebastian said, "You're only two and you survived this long. You are a merical." I looked at the two shocked men then sighed "Do you know where your mother is," Ciel asked. I shook my head as a no.  Ciel sighed in relief.  "Sebastian go change her," Ciel commanded. Sebastoan bowed and took me to my room and changed my clothes. I now am wearing a light blue dress that is 'cinderella' themed.  my shoes were looking like ice but they were made of plastic. i also wore knee high socks. I was about to take a nap when someone rudely came in. "Bassy," Yelled a certain red head. I yowled in anger. "F***er I was gonna nap," I cursed. "What did you call me shrimp," The red head asked. "F***er," I repeated.  It was well past 6pm and I was tired as hell. Suddenly a chainsaw was pointd at me. I grabbed ot yanking it from the redhead and pointed it at him then started to hit him with it."Good job young miss," Sebastian smirked. "Never disturb my beauty sleep bastard," I yelled. "Ow! you are just an unrully child ow my face," The red head male screeched. Sebastian took the chainsaw from me when I was about to turn it on.  "Who is this f***er," I asked. "His name is Grell he is a grim reaper," Sebastain said explaining things like what a grim reaper was and what their job is. "So he commited suicide," I asked. "I guess you can put it that way." "Hey are you gonna forget me?! Bassy what is wrong with you have you turned into a pedofile," Grell asked. "Goodness no. and She is Lord Phantomhive's child by adoption," Sebastian said. Grell looked at me then at Sebastian. "That stick in the mud adotped a child," Grell asked shocked.  Both Sebastian and i nodded. "But she can't live, she was supposed to die a year ago," Grell said. "How," I asked. "I'm not gonna tell you," He said childishly.

  I narrowed my eyes. "If you dont want a hair cut I suggest you speek," I theatened. Grell helled his hair. "Fine if Tom didn't save you you would have been ran over by a carrage."  "Pathetic," I said. i then tried to get some shut eye. but a pair of sheers nearly cut into my head. I paled at this. "You will need to do your job and not dilly dally," Said another male.

"oh fudge me," I got up my ears going flat. Suddnely a fight broke out and Sebastian told me to go to "my father". I looked at him puzzled. "Go to ciel," Sebastian demanded. I ran to ciel's studdy and saw him doing paperwork. "Blair what is it," Ciel asked without looking up. "Grimm.. reapers *pant pant* trying to kill me," I said between pants. My lungs felt tight and I coughed.   And fell to the floor blacking out.

Ciel pov

  I heard Blair wheezing and panting. I knew something was off. But it wasn't until i heard a thud that I looked up from my papers. Blair was on the ground looking pained clutching her chest. I stood up and rushed over checkjng her breating. her breath was stoll strong but a little weak at the same time. "Astma attack," I mumbled. Sebastian came in and I demanded to get me some things. He nodded and left.

I treated her for the night. in the early modning hours she was better. Thats when I allowed myself to sleep. I passed out sitting at the edge of the bed.

blair pov

I awoke around 8 ish and tried to get up hissing in pain when it came to my chest. it was sore. I looked down to see Ciel laying on the side of the bed alseep. no one dared help me when i was having an attack before. He must have been worried.... i noticed I had a wet towel on my forehead. I took it off and sighed. Ciel woke up a bit and looked at me then smiled for the first time since i met him. "I'm glad you're awake Blair," Ciel said with relief.  "What happened," I asked confused. "You were attacked by Grell and William two grimm reapers, Sebastian faught them off," Ciel said while petting my head. I swatted at his hand i hated being petted. I am not a real cat after all.

  and speak of the devil! Sebastian came in with a tray of food. it was mostly fish. I stared at it intently drooling. "Go ahead dig in," Ciel said. I then got sceptical. i poked the fish and backed away then sniffed it. "What are you doing," Ciel asked confused. "Checking if it is bombed or poisoned," I said. Ciel sighed. "No one would poison you, Blair." "It happened before my sister from another mister died saving me from poisoning," I said. Then began eating.