spcial #1

Blair stood on the stage her cat ears down. Now 17 she let tears fall down as the music started. She opened her mouth and began to sing.

Are you going to Scarborough Fair?
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme
Remember me to one who lives there
He once was a true love of mine

Tell him to make me a cambric shirt
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme
Without no seam, nor fine needlework
Then he'll be a true love of mine

Tell him to find me an acre of land
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme
Between the salt water and the sea strand
Then he'll be a true love of mine

Are you going to Scarborough Fair?
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme
Remember me to one who lives there
He once was a true love of mine

As the music came to the stop Blair smiled taking a bow as the crowd cheered. Her mignight sparkally dress hugged her hour glass figure.  Smiling sadly she rememebered her best friend of childhood.  However in the crowd stood the very same boy now grown up. He cried and wiped the tears away. "I'm so happy for you Blair," he said quietly. 

   She went to her dressing room as the new group then got on stage. Suddnely someone knocked on the door. "Miss Phantomhive you have a visiter," Said the guard. "Let them in please," Blair said. The door opened a bright light blcoked out the person. "Long time no see Kitty," Said a familiar yet deep voice.

Blair pov

I tuened around to see my old childhood friend. Though he is now handsome with his auburn hair now long and tied into a low poneytail his bangs framed his face, he is tall about 5'9, his fair skin gotten a little darker, he wore the clothes of an aristocratic man.  "You climbs the ranks huh?" "I'm actually adopted into a family. Blair I've missed you so much. I'm sorry for braking off our friendship," Tom said. 

"yeah you should be. Do you know how much i cried?! How many times I cried out for you to give you food and money but you never came out," I said.  He hugged me and sighed. I can't believe you became so beautiful Blair," Tom said. "Well sorry Im engaged now let go," I said harshly.  He let go and sighed.  "I bet who ever is the lucky man he would be very happy." Tom left and loomed depressed. I felt bad but I had to stick to my guns. i must stay strong... i suddenly found myself running to Tom and I hugged him from behind. He surprised looked back to me and I was crying.

i honestly didnt want him to go. Though i have friends but they only like me for my father and his money.  He turned around and hugged me back. "It will be ok Kitty," Tom said with a smile. Un beknownsed to me his golden eyes turned red.