chapter 9

blair pov

  Alois sighed and said not to play maych maker. He put me down and shooed me off.  I went to find Takashi who was talking with his brothers. I didn't want to bother him so I left.  I sighed upset as I had no one who could help me. I then grinnned. I went to my papa and i saw sebastian there serving him and alois tea.  I felt jealous but i shoved it down. "Papa!" I smiled and rushed in. "Blair what are you doing here," Papa asked. "Sebastian i need you to leave the room for a bit," I said with a giggle my tail swaying michiviously.

Ciel waved his hand dismissing Sebastian. the butler clad in black left and I made sure he didn't listen in. Then closed the door and grinned. "You're acting funny Blair," Alois said looking curious.

"I wanna set Sebastian up on a date," I said happily. Papa spat out his tea. Alois laughed. "With who? Claude," Alois asked. Shaking my hear I replied,"with Jade!" Alois paled. "pumkin, you dont know her too well," Alois said while holding my shoulder. "Agreed. We don't know much about her anyways. and I dont need an infant crying in the manor. and I dont need you geting mad at the poor child," Papa said. I inwaredly smirked. "So it's a no eh? Let's see if you can resist my tears," I thought.  I let tears form in my eyes of course they were crocodile tears but what they dont know wont hurt them. I fell to my knees and sobbed. "Aye!!! Blair what is the matter," Ciel asked shocked. Alois said, "Let her cry. I know this trick. She's trying to get you to cave in." I looked up and glared at alois trying to keep my tail from frizzing out in anger.

  I kept at it until i eventually passed out falling to the groud.

Ciel pov

I looked at Blair as she passed out from crying too much. I sighed and got up. I went to her and picked her up princess style. "I didn't think she would last 3 god forsaken hours," Alois said shocked as he pinched his nose bridge. 

"I should have just agreed to help her. Now Blair's eyes are all puffy." I sat down on the couch and layed her on my lap placing a pillow under her head.  She hugged the pillow in her sleep. i sighed contemplating on what to do as she may cry again if i dont agree. "You gotta have an iron will Ciel. As you are the law with her at this age until 18," Alois said sippng on his tea. 

I sighed and decided to help her. as I am tired of seeing Sebastian alone.  then agian demons are usually solitary creatures.  

blair pov

when I awoke I was laying in my papa's lap with a pillow under my head. I looked up to see him asleep head leaned back on the couch. Jade was clening the room silently grumbling about how demons are so mean.  I smiled and got out of papa's lap and went to Jade. "Hi," I started. "Get away from me now," she hissed. I left her and sighed. Geez I was only gonna pair her up with bas.

---------------
Author's note:
hi guys and gals. Thank you for reading and I know this may come to a shock but I am out of ideas for the story. So I will put this on indefante hiatus. Meaning an really long brake. It was good so far and thank you for reading.  Once I get inspired again I will likely continue this. Until then no.

Please enjoy this imvu image until further notice thank you

Please enjoy this imvu image until further notice thank you. Have a good day/evening/night.