special #2

10 years later
   it has been 10 years now. I am now 13 I turn 14 tomrorow. I stil blush around takashi. Dad hates it but let him suffer. I have to grow up.  I also start school like at St. Lucia's school for extrodenary girls. its a school of all gades and i am in the high school class. 9th grade. I have on my uniform though it isnt far from home I still have to ride the carriage to there.  Dad has also forbidden me from staying at the dorms cause me and Takashi would be in the same room. 

I grin leaving the mansion my dad usually isn't one to cry but ths time he is crying. Papa alois is Also bidding me a farewell. "Hey you better come back home afer school's over," Dad said. "I know I will dad," I giggled. papa Alois jabbed my dad in the ribs. "Hey when did you become so girly," Alois asked. "Shut up," Dad said.

I left with Takshi who is now the best S-ranked butler there is. he is quite handsome too with his messy black hair that fades to light brown. "So Blair how do you feel about starting school," He asked. I laughed," Better than staying in that mansion all day long!"

  We arrived at the school And i got out it was huge!!!! So many pretty rich girls were there too. I was now an Ombra rank studnent the lowest kind of student.  I hid my cat ears under a bonnet and my tail under a long dress.  There was the rich girls and their butlers too all standing in line.  I was confused at this but they mumbled it's just a kid.  One of them came up to me. "Hi I'm Hongo Mei," said the girl. I smile at her brightly. "Hi mei I'm Blair Phantomhive," I say.  I am shown to my class. since I am not allowed to stay in the dorms so I skip that.  Class looks cooshy. cooshy chairs. tables to the side. it is the best!!!   I took a seat in my chair which had a name tag on it for me.  Takashi though looked emotionless now due to all the girls were staring at him.

   Though one of the girls looked utterly repulsed by my  presence. All well.

i smiled when it came to lunch Takashi servee me stake with some veggies. "May we sit here," Mei asked. I looked up and saw the upper classmen with mei. "Sure," I replied. i didn't feel comfortable for 3 minutes until i felt my tail being yanked. "Yeow," I yelped and looked down to see the prodagy pulling my tail. "Strange what kind of mechanics is this," she asked. i hissed,"None it's a part of me." they looked at me like i was nuts. i took offthe bonnet and showed my cat ears. needless to say They were highly intrigued.