chapter 4

It has been a month since I was introduced as Ciel's daughter. The male named Alois. Kept coming over but once he left I always threw a tanturm.  I didn't want him to leave. I knew my birthday was coming up in 3 months. it was in october. oddly enough it was october 31st that was the day I was born.  I knew this thanks to my demon side.

    I looked outside as Ciel and I dined out for dinner since he was on a case that dealt with young kids being kidnapped and then 3 days later found dead.  He seemed to worry about me. But he didn't trust alois.  "Mr Phntomhive why do you hate alois so much," I asked. He looked down his bangs covering his one eye.  "I will tell you about that when you are older. it is not for children to hear," he said sternly. I sighed and ate. I manage to use a fork and knife at least.  I saw alois and his crew pass by the window and mg eyes lightened up. "Buh Buh!"  "Eh," Ciel questioned and looked at the window. I heard him slam his fists onto the table. That kinda scared me.

Ciel pov

   Alois this and alois that why cant this kid know the difference?! I AM HER EFFING FATHER....ahem by adoption of course. But ever since Alois tried to get my soul and had taken some of my memories I had hated his guts. if he dares come after Blair he is in for a dule this time lives are on the line. I slammed my fists into the table which seemed to have scared Blair. "Mr Phantomhive," Blair asked caushously. "What," I snapped. "Are you okay," Blair asked. I want you to call me daddy or at least something other than Mr Phantomhive! is that too much?! I sighed,"Yes I just want you safe and start calling me papa or daddy." Blair went silent until she was thrown out of the booth by Elizabeth. "Ciel why don't you leave me alone Elizabeth," Ciel yelled. "But Cieelll We are gonna be married," Elizabeth said and then added on,"And why won't you call me lizzy?"  "Maybe because he doesn't like you at all," Blair hissed out.  "Stay out of this brat," Elizabeth said. Suddenly a loud slap was heard and Elizabeth's face was turned to the left side. "Don't call Blair names Elizabeth you are on thin ice now. do something like that again and i terminate our engagement," I said.  Elizabeth started to cry and begged for forgiveness.  I said,"Out of my sight now Elizabeth." She glared at Blair and left. 

  I slouched in my chair smotionally worn out.  Suddenly I looked around for Blair. What the hell she's gone?! i paid for the meal and left looking for her.

blair pov

   I went the direction where Alois went and followed him to the carriage. "Buh buh," I said. "Huh?" Alois looked down when I grabbed his coat. "Well now if it isnt Blair,"Alois said joyfully. He picked me up and I squealed in joy. The maid looked at me shocked and covered her mouth. "Mama," I said happily looking at the maid. "No no Blair Hana isn't your mother," Alois said then glared at her," How about you come with me to my place? we can play games! and eat all the candy we want!" "Yay!!! yes buh buh I would love to," I say happily. "your highness please may i have a word with you," hana says. Alois puts me down and i hop into the carriage.

Alois pov

   I walk a little distance with Hana. She looks around and then whispers everything that happened with luka and her. I was about to slap her until she said "Some how I dont know how luka's spirit left my body 3 years ago on Halloween night. I think that girl Blair has Luka's soul or she is Luka reincarnated," Hana said. I froze. Luka... I missed my little brother so much. But if he has been reincarnated as a girl..... well he did like flowers alot when alive. so it's not a big surprise he would be a girl in his next life.  I looked at Blair. And smiled. Well that would explain the strange pull I have towards her. I walked to the carriage as saw that mangy mutt's butler take Blair away using fish as bate. i rushed over and grabbed her protecively. 

    "You are not taking her away," I stated. Sebastian smiled at me and took Blair and I chased him for a few blocks til he got away.  I sighed and then. went to the carriage.  I will get Blair back at all costs.

Blair pov

   i was happily munching on the raw fish called sushi. "I see you love sushi," Sebastian chuckled. "Mmmhmm," I nodded. "Fsh," I said. I saw tom on the way back to the manor he was with another girl and he gave her flowers. I huffed and threw my half eaten sushi roll at him which hit him straight in the head.

"Ow," I heard Tom yell. I snickered that was pay back for choosing to not be my friend.  Sebastian and I arrived home and Ciel was pacing back and forth in his study room when we came in. "My lord I have found The little miss with Alois," Sebastian said. "Do you think we shouod arrange his funeral," Ciel said with a evil grin. "Nuuuu dont kill Buh buh," I yelled.

  Ciel slapped me across the face and I held my cheek and started to cry.

ciel pov

  Without thinking I slapped blair across the face. When I realized what I have done it was too late. Though I have grown fond of her I didn't mean to hurt her! I tried to get ahold of her but she flinched. Seeing this broke my cold dead heart. I had a twin brother and I had to watch him die. I dont want to lose the only family i have left now. "Blair I-" "Save it," Blair said,"I'm going to my room dont bother me." She hopped off of Sebastian's arms and left tears streaming down her face.

the next few days I didn't see her. Let alone hear from her. I got worried so I checked her room. on the door says "Do not bug me," In sloppy childish handwriting.  i opened the door to see the window has been opened. and a breeze was coming through the window. that was a 2 story tall drop from here! I rushed to the window to see a tree branch conveniently growing near the window.  She must have climbed down the tree. "Sebastian take me to Trancy Manor," I demanded. In a flash I was there. And there I saw Blair and Alois playing tag. I noticed how happy she looked. It broke my heart once again. but I didn't want her mad at me forever.

Sebastian took me down to her and the two stopped playing. "Ciel Blair told me what you did. if you are going to hit her you are not fit to be a father," Alois said smugly but also had a hint of anger in his voice. He hid Blair behind his legs. "Stay behind me Blair," Alois commanded.

    "Look I came here to find my daughter. I want to aplogize," I said. "Apligize," Blair mispronounced. "Yes it means to say sorry. I know I haven't been the best but at least give me another chance," I asked trying to not lose my temper. "Blair will not be going back with you Phantomhive," Alois snarled. Balir though glared at Alois. "Don't talk for me," Blair commanded. Alois then lost his temper and then tried to hit Blair with a gardening hoe whixh was left out. I then rushed in and grabbed it. I wrestled with Alois to get the weapon away from him.  Blair hissed at alois which made him freeze. she took off her bonnet and revealed her tail and cat ears.  I managed to get the gardening hoe out of Alois's hands and sighed. "You hissed at me, Luka you hissed at ME," Alois lost it.  He tried to grab Blair but sebastian stopped him in his tracks. "Claude Kill her," Alois demanded as the started to cry. "As you wish my highness," Claude bowed.  "Sebastian save Blair," I demanded. "But-" "That is an order," I said sternly. Blair though as soon as Claude came close to her she scratched his face drawing blood. 

     "You stay away from (y/n)! nasty spider man," Blair said. Everyone including me looked at her confused. "That's my given name. and I hate it," Blair said. "Blair has more class to it. hmph!" Blair faught off claude all on her own. Though her poster was sloppy and her balance was off. she used her height to her advantage. she even managed to steal the golden butter knifes he had under his coat and threw them at his head with persion of a professional assassin.  Though claude dodged she was faster and more agile. It ended with claudd pinned to the wall with butter knives. "Seems as if she needs a little training and she will be fine on her own," Sebastian said with a smirk. "Shut up," I said bitterly. Alois fell to the ground and cried. "Don't take her from me please dont take her," Alois begged on his knees. "Kiss my boot," I stated and grabbed Blair. "Papa," Blair started. I looked at her shocked. Finally she calls me papa! I am doing a little dance in my head but i clear my throat. "What is it," I asked trying not to smile. "Can alois come over some time," Blair asked.

     I thought about it. I wanted her happy. so I must put my pride aside and let her have her way this time. "Fine but no sleepovers," I sighed. "What," Alois asked shocked and he started to sob. "You can spend time with Blair but for 3 hours every saturday and sunday." they both hugged me and i sighed. I know I am gona regret this.