chapter5

blair pov

   I smile," i miss you, i miss you. like a sun shining brightly you are brighter than the stars. hey hey hey" I sing happily running about. I get my own butler today. He is suppoed be 3 years older than me.  I spun around and giggled. He was supposed to be trained by sebastian though.  I then bump into a chest. I fall onto my bum and I look up to see the most beautiful and girly like boy I have ever seen. His black hair faded to light brown at the tips. his honey colored eyes stared at me. his yellowish skin told me he wasn't from england. "O...Hi," He said with a voice like honey.  I caught myself blushig. then slapped myself across te face. Boys are yucky! what are you thinking?!  But he's so handsome. "Hello," He asked in a thick asian accent. I scrambled to get up then I ran to Ciel. "Papa," I yelled leaving the poor by confused as hell.

    "What's the matter Blair sweety," Ciel asked. "Papa why is there a godly boy here," I asked. he gave me a confused look. "What," He asked. "Black hair honey colored eyes," I stated. "Oh him... he's your new butler Takashi Hanabusa. and what do you mean by godly," Ciel explained then asked. "oh and handsome," I stated. And Can I go to school like a acutal school," I asked. He looked at me. "Why?" "It seems better," I stated.  "When you turn 13 you can go to the most prestigous all girls school." I cheered now only 10 more years to go. 

   I went to my room and got dressed up. i had to look my best!  Once done I nodded to myself. Mey rin came in and saw me and laughed. "young miss you dont apply makeup so heavily," Mey rin said. I let her clean my face and then do my make up and hair.  My (h/l) (h/c) hair was now curled and looked graceful.  I smiled and thanked her. She laughed. "Its no problem little miss nope indeed,"She said. I went out and found sebastian who was with ciel. "What is the get up for," Ciel asked with a raised brow. "I wanna look fancy," I lied blushing a bit. "Don't lie to me little lady," Ciel said sternly. "I.. I um..,"I stuttered. "My lord I think the young miss has a crush on someone," Sebastian said with an amused smirk.

    "WHAT," ciel yelled which i flattened my ears on my head. ok that hurt owww. "I will not have my baby in love with anyone but me. papa can only be in her heart," Ciel said all pouty like. I paled. "My lord I am done unpacking," Said a honey like voice. I blushed and ran away my tail up in the air which showed my bloomers.  "What the," Ciel started.

Ciel Pov

    I looked at Blair as she ran away her face was beet red. I looked at Takashi and then at her. "No... she couldn't have," I said thinking aloud.  "Oh she is," Sebastian chuckled. I felt my blood boiling. But this boy was the only one around with butler credentials and he was 5 years old.

   I huffed. "Sebastian get to training him under the phantomhive ways. and don't let him cook." I glared at Takashi who looked emotionless.

Takashi pov

   When I first arrivd I got my instructions from lord phantomhive and was shown my room by the head butler. However when I went back to get my suitcase I bumped into someone. I looked down and she had landed on her bum. Gorgous. was all I could call her. I might be 5 but for a 2 year old she is quite beauiful She would grow up to be a beauty. But I noticed the cat ears and tail.  Odd. is she a cat yokai? When she saw me her eyes widened and she staired for a bit. "Hello," I said trying to be polite. She continued to stare her face becoming red when i repeated myself. she got up then ran away callng "Papa". I shruged it off but my heart felt strange. 

when I finished unpcking I went to the study and I happen to over hear lord phantomhive having a hissy fit about his daughter having her crush on a boy. I went in and told him i was done unpacking.  i saw the same girl from before and she blushed and then ran away.  I was confused. If she was going to run away then it would be difficult to serve her. 

Lord phantomhive then looked at her then at me. repeating the proccess. He then glared at me and told sebastian to teach me the phantomhive ways. 

blair pov

What is with my heart I am gona have an attack at this rate!!! I looked back and blushed even more. My tail was wagging like a dog's.  What is this feeling?!  

Hours later i am reading a book called Mei-chan no Shitsuji "Mei's butler". I smile at how funny it is. And giggle a bit. "My lady,"called a honey covered voice. I closed the book and looked at the butler of mine. My cat ears were up and alert. "yes," I asked. "It is time for lunch," Takashi said.  I then nodded and forced myself to not run away.   I was lead to the dineing room. where ciel was at. "Come on let's eat!" I got up on the chair and started eating but I patted the seat next to me. "My lady what are you doing," Takashi asked. "Have a seat takashi," I said. I noticed Ciel's glare and I chuckled. "im bound to grow up papa," I said. which he stuffed his face with food looking like he will murder someone.  Takashi refused and I sighed looking sad. "but what wil you eat," I asked. "Oooooo The young miss has her first crush," Finny whispered. "Yeah i can see," Bard said. "That is cute yes it is," mey rin said happily. Alois soudddnly barged in. "What's this about a crush," Alois asked. Ciel choaked on his food and started coughing. "Buh buh," I stated blushing. Takashi laughed awkardly.  "My lady I will be just fine," Takashi said with a smile.  I pouted cutely which i could have sworn i saw him blush a bit. all well....