chapter 8

blair pov

  I hit the zombie boy in the head. he looked at me with a scowel. "What.was.that.for," he demanded.  "For cursing infront of papa," i said.  Suddenly there was a scream coming from outside.

   ????? pov

   I was cast out of heaven for trying to kill my brother out of jealousy. I was falling. I was scared I felt like I was drowning on air. My wings were for combat mot flying. I screamed and passed out as i neared the ground.

Ciel pov

  I looked out the window to see something with wings falling from the sky. I didn't get who it was but I grolwed. I wanted to let it die. "Papa save it," Blair begged. "Why," I asked. "Do it or I will," She said. I paled. I then ordered sebastian to save whatever fell from the sky.

sebastian pov

  I was playing with Blair's cat ears when my young master gave me the orders of saving that thing that fell from the sky. Sighing i bowed Yes my lord.  then left. I rushed to where the thing was falling to.   I caught it just in time just before it hit the ground. It smelt nice but admitted a powerful aura.   I went back and placed it on the bed. The wings went limp and revealed it was a woman with black hair milky complexion and cat ears that were black with a tail to boot.  Her wings were white but faded to a dark gray.  I grabbed Blair and played with her paw pads. "Sebastian stop that," Ciel said in anger.  Sighing I dis what i was told.

    "She's so pretty," Blair said hapily. Sudnely she opened her eyes.  Blue as the icy artic waters. She looked around and got up her wings pointed at us in defence. Fethers now sharp and steel like.  "This is intresting," I said with a smirk. 

???? pov

I awoke in a unfamiliar room and place. last i remember i was falling towards the ground.  I got in a devence position steeling my fethers.  The young boy looked at me as if to say "I dare you to do it."  "Wait," Called a young female.  I looked down to see a girl maaybe around 2 looking at me. "Speak mortal," I snapped. "My papa isnt gonna hurt chu no one is," She said.  "Prove it," I said my eyes turning a icier shade of blue. as my ears flattened on my head. "Put down ur wings first," said the boy.   I shighed and did as I was told.  "Who are u," He asked. "Jade," I answered,"Goddess of death and life. Also known as the yin yang goddess."  They looked at me and I laughed. "I'm the unknown daughter of this so called god you worship. My brother is much more known," I said. "The son of god the spreader of God's word," I laughed angry. 

    "If you are his daughter then how come you never came to earth til now," The boy asked. I smirked looking down on him. "Simple kid I hate earth. my father's creation one he holds high with my brother who is older," I said.  "You have cat ears like me," the young girl said.  "I can change my apperance as i want the only things i cannot change are my wings and eye color." "Ok and Im Ciel Phantomhive. that man clad in black is my butler sebastian. and that young girl there is my daughter Blair," Said the boy. Wait he a 13 year old has a kid. sigh whateves.  

   I sighed. "So Jade.... why were you sent here for," Ciel asked. "Simple I tried to kill my brother in a fit of jealous rage.  and may i tell u he's the older one between me and him. He has always gotten everything. from the best toys of the time to all the love and affection needed when we grew up," I said bitterly. "Do you regret trying to kill your older brother," Sebastian asked. "Nope. And if I ever see him in the human realm I will kill him." 

     Hour pased and I was gonna take a nap. Until sebastian came in with a maid outfit. "Im not wearing that," I said and turned. "If you wish to stay here you must work for your keep," Sebastian said. I looked at him looking for any sign of a joke. They should be grateful I was in their presence and not trying to kill them! I growled and poofed on the outfit my ears down. I was forced up and shown the ropes.  

Blair Pov

   I wanted to follow the odd woman.  I didn't know why. Maybe shes my bio mother! "She isnt," said my demon side.  i looked at my demon side and sighed. "Then who is," i asked. "I don't know her name sorry," she said.  I bumped into Jade and she growled at me. "Watch where u are going kid," she said. Sebastian though picked me up and rubbed my ears.  he was about to touch Jade but she scratched him and walked away. "Intresting," he mumbled to seeminly no one. Alois appeared and I smiled. "Buh buh," i said happily and squirmed in Sebastian's arms. He put me down and i ran to alois. Who bent down and catched me in his arms. 

     "how's my little pumkin," he asked. "Good and help me play match maker," I said. picking me up he grinned. "With who?" "Sebastian and the new maid," I exclaimed. he turned red but sighed. Was he mad?