special #2 part 2

Blair pov
  The kids looked and played with my cat ears me to which i had to swat at them to keep my ears in tact. it's been three days and this is absolute hell. no one leaves me alone and espshally everyone pulls my cat ears.

i growled at the prodigy who got close to me and by close i mean too close!!  She smiled and said "You kniw it isnt possible for a human to be part cat."  I hissed at her and left.  my butler Takashi followed me and sighed. "maybe you should teach them a lesson," he said as he picked me up.  I was carried over the stream and i was really uncomfortable. I hated this. but hey that is the rich kid life. 

Later I went on to see what was happening as someone called for me just before leaving school. I was confused but growled. When i wentinto the battle hall there was a cage set up. i sighed thinkijg there was a duel. but instead i was shoved in and many of the girls tried touching my ears. I had enough of this and scratched each and every one of them.  The bhtlers though went inside the cage and i twisted their arms and made sure I was standing on their bodies. I laughed evilly. "Anyone who dares touches my cat ears and tail will be severly punished. you hear me?!" They nodded and i got off the butlers bodies and left with Takashi. welp that was refreshing.

A/n.
Sorry for the short special but i am not as intrested in black butler as often as i should be.besides i am quickly losing interest in this book. Sorry guys this will now be updated when i want it to be updated.