Chapter 2

Author's note- I can't actually believe that over night someone actually read my story. It means the absolute world to me and I hope you enjoyed my last chapter :) Thank you

Louis's POV- 

When I got back to the Hotel at about 7:00 pm I knew that Liam wouldn't be asleep yet and that I was going to be pounded with questions. But what I wasn't expecting was for me to walk in and see BRIE standing in the living room with a grin on her face. When she saw me her face dropped and she started glaring. 

"Oh hey, Louis this is my friend Brie" Liam said walking back into the living room. "But by the looks on your faces you already know each other." Liam said with a worried look on his face. 

"Yea, this is the girl from the bakery I was telling you about Liam" I said not taking my eyes of the brown haired girl. 

"So you were talking about me huh?" She said, giving me a fake smile. 

"Wait, so your the girl dating Harry? You said you were single." He said frowning.

"What? Dating Harry? Please, the boy is not my type, don't even go there" She said laughing.

"I know, sorry I didn't update to Li, I didn't get the time." I said shooting a quick glance and Liam's now less worried face. 

"Um, I'm gonna head out now." Brie said, grabbing her coat. "It was nice talking to you again Liam, text me later?" 

"Of course." He said smiling. She gave Liam a quick hug and then walked out the door, closing it behind her. I let a few minutes pass before asking.

"So? You and that girl?" I asked, with a cheeky grin on my face. 

"I mean, I like her, but I don't think she likes me." The younger boy said, frowning down at his feet.

"Nonsense! Who couldn't like an cute little boy like you?" I asked in a very Mummy Daddy way.

"Thanks Mum!" Liam said laughing.

"How did your conversation with Harry go?" He asked concernedly.

"I mean it went alright, we just caught up and stuff, we didn't get to chat about what happened but I've got his number so we can meet up and talk about it another day. Which is fine by me, like I said I don't expect him to fall back down to my feet, but I mean, I do want to rekindle our friendship. He was always a joy to have around." I said, I little to obviously. Of course Liam picked up on it and smirked.

"Your still head over heals with that boy, and don't deny it, we can all see it." The younger boy said, still smirking.

"I know, I thought I'd got over him, but I guess not." I said flopping backwards onto the couch. A few minutes later our conversation was put on hold when we heard a knock at the door. I went over and opened it and to my surprise I saw Niall standing in the doorway looking very worried. 

"Hey, long time no see mate." I said.

"No time, Harry got into an accident on his way home, he's at the hospital." He said turning to walk away. I waited in the doorway until the boy spoke up again.

"Are you coming or what Louis Tomlinson?" 

Authors Note- I know this chapter is really short but I had to go to school so I couldn't finish it, I'll make the next one longer. Thank you so much anyone who took time out of they're day to read my story, it means so so much to me. I love you all.