Chapter 13

Authors Note- I don't think anyone reads these but I'm gonna keep writing them anyway, because why the hell not! 

What do you guys think about all the 1D reunion proof?

Niall and Harry having the same pair of glasses
Niall and Harry being spotted together
Niall and Liam posting in the same studio 
Liam's shoe in Niall's post
1D POSTING!!!!!!!!!! WITH ZAYN!!!!!

Anywayyyss 

*Trigger Warning*

In this chapter or whatever

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brie's POV-

Me and Mazy had gone out for lunch at the bakery that Harry worked at, after his and Louis date. By lunch I really meant Mazy eating and me not really having anything. When we had got there Harry wasn't there so we just waited. When he walked in the door I pretty much threw myself at him, causing him to almost fall over. 

"Ha!" I laughed. 

"Brie! What are you doing here?" The curly haired boy asked. 

"What do you think?" I asked him, playfully punching his shoulder. 

"Seeing your amazing best friend?" He said. 

"Yea, nah. We're here for food!" I laughed. 

"Oh okay. I'll be right with you then." Harry joked. 

I sat back down with Mazy and pulled out a menu, not actually reading it. I already knew what I was getting, every time I came here I got the same thing. Water and a small salad. I had to eat something or else it would cause suspicion. The salad had the least amount of carbs out of everything so that had to do, and water, cause why not. 

"Anything caught your eye?" I asked Mazy, putting down my menu. 

"Yea, you." M

"Cheesy." I cringed. "I meant any food." I said. 

"Uh, the salmon frittata sounds nice." Mazy decides. "Oh and I might get a mocha with that. What are you getting?" She asked. 

"Oh just a salad and water." I said, careful not to sound to suspicious.

"You'r boring!" Mazy stated. I just shrugged, waving her off. 

"I'll go order for us." I said, walking over to the counter. 

"Hey Brie, what can I get for ya?" Josh, one of Harry's co workers asked. I liked Josh, he was nice and never made any comments on what I ate, unlike all my other friends. By other friends I mean Harry and Niall. 

"Uh, a salmon frittata and a mocha, and a small salad please." I said, remembering what Mazy said she wanted. 

"Alright, that will be $14 please." Josh stated. I smiled and handed him the money. He handed me a number and I walked back over to our table. 

"Ordered!" I said, as I sat down across from Mazy at the table we were sitting at. 

"Your hair looks really nice B" Mazy complimented. 

"Thank you, so does yours." I smiled. 

"Brie?" 

"Yea?" I asked. 

"Why do you have so many bruises on your body?" Mazy asked. 

I froze, they weren't that obvious, were they? The day after the incident at the hotel, QX had got his hands on me. He had hit me multiple times and made me run some errands for him, which ended me up very bet up. As far as I knew the only obvious bruise was the one of my neck but I wore a high necked shirt so you couldn't see, but clearly she had already seen it or it had rolled down. 

"I'm just really clumsy, fell over a few times, it's not a big deal really." I said. 

"Are you sure? They look like they hurt." Mazy continued. 

"Yea, they're fine." I replied. Or should I say lied. They did hurt, they hurt like a bitch.  

"Here you go girls." Harry said, handing us our food and drinks. 

"Thanks Haz." I said, smiling.

"Thank you." Mazy thanked. I breifly hugged Harry from where I was sitting and he walked away. 

"Brie?" 

"Yes?" 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Mazy asked. To say I was shocked would be an understatement, I knew there was something between us because we had kissed, but I wasn't expecting her to ask me out!

"Of course I will!" I yelled excitedly.

"I heard yelling whats happening?" Josh asked as he ran over.

"Don't tell Harry, I wanna tell him myself, but Mazy asked me to be her girlfriend!" I explained. 

"Oh that's shame, I feel sorry for you Mazy. Gotta put up with her now. Such a shame" Josh joked. 

"You don't even know if I said yes, you idiot." I said, playfully glaring at him. 

"Who said yes?" Harry asked coming over from the counter. 

"Nobody!" I said quickly. Harry just shrugged and walked back over to the counter, Josh following close behind. 

"That was funny." Mazy said. "You've got really funny friends" She finished. 

"Yea, I guess I do." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note- I can't really be bothered making this chapter longer so I'm just gonna finish it here. I think I'm gonna make all the chapters one scene to make it easier to write, which will mean they will be shorter but I update more I'm thinking. So yea. Bye

Love you

Don't forget to comment and vote on my story! Bye bye.

Also I don't reread and edit my story so if you find any mistakes just ignore them, or call me out on them, I don't really mind. :)

Bye (For real this time, I think, I hope) 

Nevermind~ I forgot to do the question of the day so here we go- 
                                    Favourite song from each of the boys & Favourite over all (including 1D songs)