Chapter 20

Harry's POV-

It had been 2 months since me and Louis had made it offical, me and Louis went on another date. Afterwards Louis dropped me home and I walked up to my front door. I twisted the door nob but it was locked so, I  knocked on the door and waited for a few minutes, nobody answered so I knocked again. Again nobody answered so I reached into my bag to see if I had a key. It took me a minute but soon I found my key. I put it in the door and turned in. Once I heard the familiar click of the lock, I reached down and turned the nob. The wooden door swung open and I walked into the apartment me and Brie shared, I walked towards stairs, which led to the two, small bedrooms. I couldn't wait to tell Brie all about my date, she had incisted I spill all the details when I got home. I turned towards her door and opened it. The door swung open and my mouth dropped to the floor. Lying on Brie's bed, with Brie on top of her, both shirtless, lips attached to each other, was Louis's sister, Lottie.

"What the-" At the sound of my voice, Brie's head shot towards the door and she climbed on the blonde.

"Uh, hi haz." Brie said, not ashamed that she was only in a bra and trackpants.

"What on earth is going on in here?" I asked.

"What does it look like?" Brie joked. I rolled my eyes but turned around.

"Lottie, put a shirt on." I told the girls.

"Oh, thanks." Lottie replied, thankful for some privacy. "I'm decent." I turned around again once Lottie said she was decent. I laughed when I saw that brie hadn't bothered putting a shirt on.

"You've gotten a lot my confident these last few months." I pointed out to my best friend. She shrugged her shoulders and smirked.

"It was her." She said, pointing to Lottie. "She helped me get better again." She smiled, and kissed Lottie lightly. "I've been clean for 3 weeks now. "

"Um, what about me?" I joked.

"Oh yea, you too."

"Thanks." I laughed. "What about the QX guys, what happened with them?" I noticed her tense, but it soon dissapered.

"Lottie convinced me to talk to the fets about them, theyre now all behind bars, didn't even get a court case, just straight to prison." Brie laughed.

"It served them right, they were assholes." Lottie said.

"More than assholes."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- Hey guys, it's been awhile hasn't it. I broke my computer, which is what I used to write on, so I couldn't write any chapters. I got a new one so I'm able to write again.

This chapter is just me trying to finish off some of the plot lines.