Chapter 9

TW- Mentions of self harm

The swimwear above is what Niall, Brie and Harry are wearing in the beach scene in this chapter. 

Conversations are annoying to write so instead of writing a description of who said it and that 'bad word' I'm just gonna put Li at the end for Liam and Lo for Louis, you may have noticed iv'e done this before so I'm just gonna put a quick key in.

H- Harry
N-Niall
Z- Zayn
B- Brie
L- For Louis if Liam isn't around 
L- For Liam if Louis isn't around

Otherwise------
Li- Liam
Lo- Louis

Liam's POV-

For the first time, once Louis had fallen asleep in my arms, I had actually let my mind think about what had just happened. Louis had committed self harm, and he'd been doing it for over a year, and to make it worse I had been completely oblivious to it all, so I couldn't help him. This trip has turned into a very eventful get away. With the whole situation with Brie, and now this as well. This is not what I expected when Louis asked if I wanted to go home with him and help him fix his awful love life crisis. Did Harry know that he'd cut himself? 

After about 20 minutes of thinking I felt Louis stir in my hold. 

"You okay Lou?" I asked him.

"Yea, I'm sorry I've dragged you into this." He stated, as he started to shake slightly.

"It's okay Lou, I've got you, want to talk about it?" 

"I don't know, whenever I try to talk about anything it comes out like a cry for help or nothing at all." Lo

"That's fine Lou, if you can't talk about it you don't have to." I stated. 

"It's Simon." 

"What?" I asked, barely hearing what the boy even said. 

"Simon. Simon hates me, he always calls me too gay, and that I walk too gay, or my voice is too gay. Or sometimes he even makes comments about Fiz or Mum. To top it all off he's been paying be significantly less than he's supposed too."

"Bitch" Li

"Yea, you can say that again. He's the reason I started cutting myself. It was one afternoon when he called me into his office to discus a knew PR stunt I was to do. When I refused to do it he called me a fag and said my mother probably wan't to leave me because I was unlovable." By now the boy was crying hardly.

"Oh Lou. Remind me next time we see Simon to punch him until he can't breathe and has to go to hospital. I'll get Brie to help me, she likes hitting people." I stated. 

"She what?" The boy gasped. 

"Oh, she always threatens people to hit them or kill them, oh and she once told me that she told her best friends boyfriend that if he ever hurt her, I quote 'I will hunt you down, break into you house. Tie you to your bed, and stab you right in the abdomen, so you will die a slow and painful death while I laugh at you and then jam your door so no one can come in and save you.'" 

"Oh wow, remind me not to go near her ever again." I laughed at Louis's statement. 

"She's actually really nice, she just had to like you." I replied.

"well I don't think she likes me very much." Lo

"Neither." I laughed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------