Chapter 3

Louis's POV- 

All I could remember was running until my legs wouldn't anymore. Fortunately this wasn't until we were in the car heading to the hospital. Niall was in his car and me and Liam were in a cab. The driver didn't ask any questions when the two famous boys practically yelled at him to take them to the hospital as fast as he could possible go. Although he did give them a weird look when a very panicked Louis told him that if the cops started following them just keep going. But they're famous title helped in this situation, as the driver just started the car and speed of in the direction of the hospital. 

By the time we reached the hospital I was pretty much pulling my hair out. I basically ran into the waiting room to see, Anne, Gemma and Brie already standing in the room. I went over to Anne and gave her a quick hug. She realised it was me and pulled me in again. 

"Louis, we haven't seen you in ages, what brings you back to town?" She asked wonderingly.

"I, um, I had a break." I managed to choke out. 

"Oh yea? Where do you work?" Did she not know why I left? I wondered. 

"Oh, um, some singing company in London." I answered vaguely. 

"Oh really, that's great." Anne said. I saw Gemma giving me a knowing look. She knew who I was. I was surprised Harry hadn't said anything about my famous title when I blew up. But at the same time this was Harry Styles we're talking about, the kid I broke the heart of, I didn't expect him to go around boasting about me. 

"Do you know anything about Harry yet?" I asked concerned, Gemma slung her arm around her mother at my question. 

"We don't know much, but the doctors said that he might not wake up for another few hours or even a few days, but they said that eventually he would. He's also got a broken arm and some cuts and bruises but he's mostly fine." Gemma said so that her worried mother wouldn't have to. I quickly noticed that Brie was now sitting down on one of the chairs, her eyebrows furrowed on her phone, I assumed she was texting someone because of the typing sounds coming from her phone. She looked extremely stressed, like unhealthy stressed, way more stressed than anyone else in the room. 

"Brielle? Are you alright, you don't look so good." I asked.

"Don't call me that, I don't like that name." She said not even looking up or answering my question. 

"Alright, but what's up, sorry but you look awful." Liam punched me on the arm and I couldn't hide my smile. 

"I, um, yea, I'm fine." She said still not looking up. All of a sudden her eyes widened and she stood up abruptly. "I've got to, if Haz wakes up, tell him I said get better soon." Before any of us could protest or ask questions she was gone.

"That was weird" Gemma spoke up.

"Yea" I agreed. 

"Why don't you kids get some rest?" We all came to the decision that we would all stay but take turns sleeping. Liam offered to take the first shift, seeing as he was gonna head home soon, and it was only fair that the ones staying should get the most sleep. As much as Anne protested, Liam got his way and the rest of us settled into the waiting room chairs getting ready for the rough night ahead. 

Brie's POV-

When I got the text I knew I had to get out of there. If he was back in town I knew I had to keep my distance from the people I cared about so I didn't risk they're safety. I knew I couldn't live with myself if he got his hands on another one of my friends. I already felt guilty enough about what happened 2 years ago, and that was when I closed myself of to the world, one of the only people I talked to was Harry. When I met him I knew it was risky but I did it anyway. They warned me to not talk to anyone but I pleaded enough for them to let me talk to him. They of course didn't know about all of these knew people, (by new people I mean, Liam and Louis). But after what nearly happened with Harry I knew I couldn't go back into my shell. But still wasn't going to try and make any new friends. I knew knowing them was a risk, being friends with them even more, but being around then was the worst of it all.