Chapter 4

Authors Note- I have absolutely no idea what to do with this chapter, or anything at this very moment in time but you know, I'm gonna try. Enjoy :)

Liam's POV-

It had been 2 days since the incident with Brie, and still none of us had heard from her. I felt so bad not telling anyone but I couldn't risk her safety like that. If what she said was true I defiantly wouldn't be telling anyone. But I couldn't help but think what they were doing to the poor girl. She didn't deserve this. But yet again, did she? I still didn't know her very well. We've only been talking to each other for a few weeks. 

There was a knock at the door, and I opened it to Louis standing in the hotel hallway. He had been to see Harry again in the Hospital. I let him in and he hugged me tightly. 

"You good mate?" I asked pulling back from his embrace. 

"I'm great, the doctors said Harry could go home this afternoon and he said he was gonna come over later!" He squealed excitedly.

"Your way to excited for your own good Lou," I said, pushing him onto the couch, and laughing at him. It was still the morning so him and Lou had a few more hours before Harry was supposed to come. But Louis insisted on spending all of them talking about how amazing Harry was. After about 30 minutes I had completely zoned out and was just nodding when I felt like it was appropriate. After a while of nodding randomly Louis spoke of something other than Harry.

"So, have you seen Brie lately?" I tensed at the question. Fortunately Louis didn't notice. I tried to find a way to avoid the questions but just ended up going with a,

"Nah, what about you?" Oh, i've fucked up, I thought. Knowing Louis he was now gonna ask Harry if he had, and when he says no, fuck, fuck, fuck. 

"No, a bit weird, Harry said she's been skipping her shifts at work and hasn't visited or even texted him. You got any clue what's going on? You didn't get her pregnant did you?" He gasped.

"What? No! Why on Earth Louis! Like I've said nothing is gonna on between us!" I said a little to defensively. This was sure to just raise his suspicion. Great, what have I done? Louis just looked at me and shrugged. 

"Good, cause I looking after any children when you do." He chuckled. 

"You don't have to worry Lou! I'm not having children anytime soon." I said, patting him on the shoulder. We both sat and talking until we heard a knock at the door and Louis's eyes lit up. He practically jumped up and threw himself at the door. He opened the door and both our faces dropped. Brie was standing at the door in tears, shaking uncontrollably. I quickly ran over to her and pulled her inside the hotel. 

"Brie?" I spoke softly. 

"I, I um, i'm sorry, I shouldn't have come," She said trying to walk back out of the hotel room but I motioned for Louis to shut the door and he did. "no, you don't understand." She said bursting into more tears. I didn't know until now that it was possible for a girl her size to cry that much. I pulled her into a hug and she just cried more. I pulled back and looked at her in the eyes. 

"It's alright Brie, they can't get you here. Your safe now." I softly spoke to the crying girl. 

"Hold up, who can't get her? Liam? What haven't you told me?" Louis asked.

"Not the time Lou. I'll tell you later." I waved my hand at the boy for him to be quiet. "Brie?" She looked up at me with her bloodshot eyes and my heart sank. "What did they do?" I asked her. She gulped then looked down at the floor. 

"I don't know" She said, looking back up to meet my eyes again. By the look in her eyes I could tell she really didn't know and wasn't just trying to avoid the question.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked the curly haired girl. She only nodded. "Who are they?" She sighed. 

"His names QX. The day at the hospital was the first time I had seen him in 6 months, I knew I had to just do what he said or else he would hurt someone I loved." I looked over at Louis and he just stood there, I could tell he was very confused. 

'Oh, love. If you don't mind me asking, how long has this been happening?" I said to the younger girl. 

"A few years before I met Harry, so maybe 5 years. I only see them twice or three times a year but they make me do awful things for them. They made me leave my best friend when I was only 14. And then they only got worse. Last year I had to crash my car into my brothers which nearly killed him. I felt so bad!" She said bursting into even more tears.

"Hey, it's okay, look at me." I lightly grabbed her chin guiding her to look at me. "What did they make you do that time?" She gulped and looked down at the ground.

"T,h, they, umm..." She was interrupted by the door opening, she screamed and threw herself into my arm. Louis stood up from where he was sitting on the couch, only to see Harry walk in the door. His gaze fell on the broken girl in my arms and he instantly dropped the bags of food he was holding and ran over to us. He took the girl from my arms and I could see his protective mode kick in. They girl wrapped her arms around the boy clinging on for dear life. 

"Harry?" She said, her voice sounding so broken.

Harry's POV-

When I saw my best friend crying in the arms of the person I assumed to Liam, I instantly ran over to them. I took the girl into my arms and she latched herself around me. 

"Harry?" 

"It's okay babe, your okay, alright?" She looked me in the eyes and I could see how broken she was. I picked her up and sat her down on the couch where Louis had been sitting. She wouldn't let go so I was forced to sit down with her. "What happened?" I asked her. Liam walked over to me and asked for my phone.

"Thanks bud." He put his number in the phone and then text me.

"Oh," I said reading the text explaining the situation. "Oh baby, it's okay." I put my hand on her cheek wiping the tear of her already tear stained cheeks. "Um, do you want anything?" I asked.

"Can you, um, call Charlie?" I tapped on my phone and opened her brothers number.

"Sure, what do you want me to say?" I asked her.

"Just can you say, it happened again, he'll know." She looked over at Liam, who gave her a faint smile.

"Lou? Are you alright?" I asked looking at the boy standing the the corner looking extremely confused and happened to be staring.

"Uh, yea, I'm fine, I'm just very confused." He chuckled.    

"Liam?" I said, now turning to the other boy in the room.

"Yea, but I don't think anyone should be worrying about me." He said, I already knew I liked this boy, even if I was a little bit jealous.

Authors Note- Well, Well, Well

I don't really know what on earth this chapter is. It's a bit weird, but I mean, I'm kinda here for it :)

I hope you didn't cringe to much reading this :)