Chapter 8

TW- Self harm

Authors Note- Hi, I can't be bothered with an authors note today so just read the story, I doubt you read this anyway. Just so you know this chapter is like two days after the last chapter, just the same scene. 

Louis's POV- 

I was sitting the the living room alone because Liam and Zayn had both gone to bed, Liam was in his room and Zayn had taken the guest bedroom. I decided that I'd give Harry a call seeing as I knew he didn't sleep much anyway. I dialled his number and put my phone up to my ear. It took about 4.8 seconds to answer my call and when he did he sounded very excited. Not again I thought. 

"Hey Louis!" Harry chirped. 

"Hi, Harry where are you?' I asked, hoping his answer was not the club.

"I'm at home, don't worry Lou, I'm not drunk, if that's what you were thinking." I loved how the younger boy could still read my mind even from the other end a phone call. 

"Good, I don't think my management would be too happy if I had to do another interview in a dress." I laughed. 

"Nope, probably not!" H

"What are you so happy about?" I asked the younger boy.

"Well, me and Niall went to the beach today right, and we didn't get abducted!" H

"No actually Harry, why are you so happy?" I asked, not believing his first answer. 

"I am being serious." I could almost see the pout on his face through his voice. 'Oh, and I saw Brie today as well!" 

"That's good, is she alright?" I ask.

"Yea she was fine, Niall was very funny, he kept going on about some boy he met the other day."H

"Did his name happen to be Zayn?" I ask laughing.

"Yea, how did you know?" H

"He's my friend from London, he flew over earlier, Niall randomly showed up at my hotel room to talk to Liam and we invited him to chill with us, he even let him braid his hair, the funny bastard." L

"Oh, that explains it. Is he hot?" Harry asked.

"Um, why do you wanna know that?" I ask the younger boy.

"Because, now answer the question Lou! Is he hot?" I contemplated my answer, Zayn was a pretty attractive guy, but why did Harry need to know that exactly?

"I mean he's not ugly, here I'll send you a photo." 

~~~~~~~