Chapter 11

Zayns POV-

It had been 2 days since what ever on earth happened with Brie and Niall, but I still couldn't sleep. I was worried about what happened with Brie but I was more worried if Niall was okay, he looked like he'd seen a ghost when Brie ran out, and he only got whiter when we heard Brie scream. No one had explained to me what had happened that day. Still. Liam had said he would explain but he hadn't even come close to it yet. Before the others had left the other day I had made sure to get all of their numbers, including Niall. So I decided to text Niall to see if he was okay.

Zayn- Hey, It's Zayn, are you all okay from the other day?

I put my phone down not expecting to get a reply for a while, but my phone buzzed right away so I picked it back up.

Niall- Yea, did Liam or Louis tell you anything about it?

Zayn- No, I still have no clue what happened

Niall- Oh really? I expected Liam to tell you, oh well. If you want the short story I could probably tell you, if you promise not to tell anyone 

Zayn- You could! Thanks, I won't tell anyone

Niall- Okay then, pretty much Brie has these people who pretty much stalk her and like control her life and if she doesn't do what they say they'l make her do something really bad or something. It was alright because the only people she was hanging out with was me, Harry and her brother. When Liam and Louis started coming into the picture these people weren't very happy about it so they kidnapped me of the side of the road and Brie from the hospital and made her hit me. So I freaked out because when Liam mentioned him, the memories all flooded back to me and of course it freaked Brie out. So she ran out when according to Liam, she ran into one of them in the hall. Liam and Mazy got rid out him somehow and took her back up to the hotel room. There. 

I sat in silence as I tried to process all of this knew information. I now knew what had happened but I was even more confused. Clearly Harry and Liam knew what was happening but Lou didn't look to sure and Mazy even less. 

Niall- You good bud?

Zayn- Yea, just a lot to possess I guess

Niall- No kidding, Harry had the same reaction when I told him about it. 

Zayn- I assumed Harry knew, what about Lou and Mazy?

Niall- Lou knows some of it but I think he just assumes the rest, and I don't know about Mazy. I'll text her about it later. 

Zayn- Oh okay, you know Brie and Mazy are kinda cute together

Niall- Yea, Bries totally head over heals with her.

Zayn- Almost like Louis is still head over heals with Harry, don't tell him I said that

Niall- Who, Harry or Louis?

Zayn- Either of them 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Harry's POV-

Neither me or Louis had heard anything from Brie since the incident but apparently Liam had, so that put some of my concern to rest. I knew he was a good lad, and Brie seemed to like him. 

"You okay Haz?" Louis asked me. I'd been so lost in my thoughts I forgotten how to pay attention. Me and Louis were sitting in the bakery I worked at, drinking coffee while I waited for Peter, my boss, to come out and tell me my break was over. 

"Yea, just thinking I guess." I said. 

"What about?" He asked.

"Brie, I just hope she's alright, you know." I said.

"Of course, she's a strong girl, she'll get through it." He comforted. 

"Your right Lou." I stated. He smiled and put his drink down on the table. "I didn't think bakerys sold coffee, but I guess not."

"They usually don't, this place is more of a cafe but they call themselves a bakery." H

"It's good coffee though." Louis said.

"Its even better when I make it." I joked.

"I don't doubt it." L

"Thanks." I said, sipping my coffee again. Louis had tea, yorkshire, the only kind he would drink.

"I really like hanging out with you again Harry." Louis stated.

"Me too, can I ask you something Louis?" I asked.

"Of course, what is it?" L

"Is this a date or are we just hanging out as friends?" H

"It can be a date if you want it to be." L 

"Can it?" H

"Of course it can Haz." L

"Good." I said. We finished our drinks and decided to go for a walk seeing as I still had 20 minutes left of my break.

------

We walked down to the park not to far from the bakery and sat down a bench. Louis reached over and connected his hand with mine and I felt my heart race. I looked at him and blushed. He was looking at me, smiling fondly. 

"I really want to kiss you Haz." He stated and I gasped. I nodded and he connected our lips. His lips were warm and soft. He lifted his hand to my neck and deepened the kiss. Suddenly I felt his tongue trail down on my lower lip, asking for access. I opened my mouth for him and he slipped his tongue in. We sat there for a minutes lips locked until he pulled away, still close enough so that our noses were touching. 

"I really missed that." He said, gasping for air. 

"Same." I chuckled. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note- I know this chapter is really short but I just got back from camp and I can't be bothered doing much. Also cause it has a major Larry moment in it. AND I GOT A NEW DOG!! He's a shih tzu and his name is Louie. It was a complete coincidence though because he came with the name. It's not spelt the same which made me sad though. When my mother told me about him I was said I was going to have to start calling him Tommo. She wasn't impressed. 

Bye

-B