Chapter 5

Author's Note- Before you all kill me, I know this took way to long to come out, but I couldn't really be bothered writing until today, so yea :) At least your getting something, even if it is as bad as this :) Good luck, you'll need it.

Okay, I didn't even get as far as writing the actual story, so take two.

Niall's POV- 

Once I left the hotel with Louis and his friend, I decided I would get Harry something from the shop down the road from the hospital for when he woke up. I stepped out of my car, shutting the door and locking behind me. I walked into the store and quickly looked around for something Harry might have liked. I decided on a box of chocolate, a get better soon balloon, and a small teddy bear, which happened to be wearing a Why Don't We shirt, Harry's favourite band. 

I walked up to the counter and pulled out my wallet, placing the stuff on the counter.

"That will be $18," He said, and I handed him the money. "Do you need a bag?" I nodded and he put the items in the plastic bag he had in his hands. He handed me the bag and I walked out of store. I was about to get into my car when I felt something hard hit the back of my head, knocking me to the ground. The last thing I heard before I blacked out was a hushed 'this will teach her a lesson'. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a dark room with my hands tied to a chair and a gag on my mouth. I tried to stand up, only to find my feet tied as well. My half conscious brain started to register what had happened and where I was. I noticed a girl standing in the shadows of the corner to my left with her hands over her face, and another person standing in front of the door. I looked down at my feet again but looked back up when the door opened and a man walked in. I saw in the corner of my eye the girl tense up at this new mans arrival. I was hella confused. 

"Your probably wondering why you're here," The man said walking over to me, I nodded. "Well, for that you have you'r little friend to blame." He said motioning to the girl in the corner. 

"W-what do you mean." I managed to stutter out. The man only chuckled and put his hand on my face under my chin, lifting my head to look at him. 

"Well if you're friend over there had followed our rules and did what we said, you'd be perfectly fine right now, but I'm afraid not." He said slapping my cheek with his hand. I shuttered at the pain but dared to look at him again. "But to make this so much more fun, we're not going to hit you, she is." He pointed to the girl standing in the corner. She took her hands of her face and walked over to me.

"No" She said turning to look at the man who had previously hit me. 

"NO! WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO!?" The man screamed in her face.

"I'm not going to hit him." She said and I finally recognised her voice, Brie? "I'm not going to be a puppet in your little game anymore."

"YES YOU WILL!" He screamed pushing her to the ground. 'Or we'll be forced to do worse than just hurt him." He said pointing to me. Brie turned back to me, and for the first I saw the pain her eyes and the bruises on her tear stained cheeks. She shut her eyes and closed the distance between us, hitting me straight in the jaw.

"i-i can't" she stuttered, after she had hit me 4 or 5 times. I was starting to black out as he hit her in the stomach. She fell to the ground, violently clutching her stomach. I realised the man had hit her far harder than he hit me by the force he put into his fist. And after that I went. All I could see was black. And then nothing. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up again but this time I was in the alley next to the gift store I had been in when I was first knocked out. Although Brie wasn't with me. I hated to think what they did to her after I blacked out. But all I could think about at the moment was the stinging pain in my cheek where I'd been hit multiple times. I let my hand wander to my phone, pulling it put of my jeans. I dialled the first number I could think of. Greg. He answered after 5 to 10 seconds sounding very irritated at the fact I had woken him up at 10pm. He was on holiday, visiting me and clearly wasn't happy.

"What do you want?" He questioned.

"I need you to come pick me up." I said, my voice shaking awfully.

"Hey, it's alright, where are you?" 

"Beside the gift store, a few blocks down from the hospital." I managed to get out.

"Ok, I'm coming, don't move." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 10 or so minutes Greg arrived, and to say he looked shocked would be an understatement. He soon got over it though, and helped me into his car. He got into the car himself, sitting in the drivers seat. He started the car and turned in the direction of the hospital. 

"Want to tell me what happened?" He asked looking at me.

"Not really." I replied simply, looking down and my hands in my lap. After a few minutes he pulled up at the hospital and parked the car.

"I'm okay, really, we don't need to go in there." I stated, but clearly luck wasn't on my side because when I said it my cheek started throbbing and I groaned. My brother gave me a look, he got out of the car, shutting the door behind him and walking around to open my door for me. He reached out his arm for me to take and I gladly did. I hobbled up to the hospital door pain shooting through my whole body as I walked. When we walked in my brother guided me over to the waiting chairs and went to talk to the nurse. I didn't know what either of them was saying but she soon gave my brother a chart to fill out and walked back over to me. 

"Niall? What's you name?" He asked causing my to laugh which hurt more than walking did and I shuttered. 

"You'r not helping Greg." I said, which caused him to laugh. 

"Come on, we've got to go wait in there for the doctor." He said, pointing to the room which said ER. I huffed at the fact I would have to walk again, but got up and walked over to the room Greg was pointing to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You've got to take it easy the next few weeks but you'll be okay within a month or two." The doctor said. "I don't want you on your feet for a few days though. We need your ribs to heal first before you can be doing anything to crazy." He finished, giving me smile before walking out of the room.

"Well, two broken ribs isn't to bad." I said, looking over to my brother who got up to push my wheel chair out of the room.

"What exactly happened?" He asked me.

"I'm not ready to talk about it just yet." I said looking down at my feet. 

"Well that's alright, I'm here when you want to talk." I nodded, but I knew deep inside, he wouldn't be the one I would be talking to. 

"I think Harry might still be here, can we go see if he is?" I asked.

"Ni, it's 1 am." He chuckled.    

"Oh, can you take me home now?"

"Of course, little bro."

-----------------------

Authors note- Now we know what happened to Niall, and what Brie had to do. I didn't really know anyone who Niall could call, but his brother works. So. Yea. This story will get more Larry in it, and another secret romance which I can't say yet but if you'r lucky you might get a sneak peak in the next chapter. Whenever that is. But for now, I've got to be off. Peace

I love ya :)

-