Chapter 10

Authors Note- Hello everyone

I don't really know where this story is going at the moment but I promise Larry will eventually bloom. :) 

That sounded so cheesy. 

By the way, instead of random Larry pictures I'm gonna start putting the outfits that the characters are wearing in the chapter, so yea 

if you guys want to follow my insta Larry account its - (harry_and_louis_are_in_love) you don't have to but I would appreciate it :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV-

Me and Harry were walking down the street to the hotel that Liam and Louis were staying at, Brie was supposedly meeting us there but wasn't coming for about an hour into it. I didn't mind though, as much as I loved that girl she could be a bit overpowering sometimes. She reminded me of Louis sometimes, loud, sarcastic and very sassy. At least Louis didn't try and kill us. 

We eventually got there, the walk was only two miles but it had taken me and Harry around half an hour. We walked up to building and went inside. I didn't think I'd be able to get used to walking in here. The place was posh to say the least. We walked over to the elevator and I looked at Harry. We had a silent agreement to fine the stairs. Louis and Liam were only on the third floor after all, it wouldn't be that hard to use the stairs. 

After maybe 5 minutes looking we eventually found the stairs. I can't say I wasn't tired by the time we got to Liam and Louis room, because I was. Harry knocked on the door and it was opened like 10 seconds after he had knocked. Louis had opened the door for us and behind him stood Zayn. Oh god. I knew I was blushing, great, at least someone else hadn't made an appearance, and no, I'm not talking about Brie or Liam. 

"Hey guys, come on in." Louis greeted.

"Hi!" Harry pipped. 

"Thanks mate." I said walking the in front door. Harry did the same and Zayn led us over to the couch. 

"Take a seat, feel free to kick Liam off and sit where he's sitting." Louis joked. 

"Ha!" Harry laughed, awfully loudly. I waited for everyone to sit down before I sat down on the floor in front of  where Harry was sitting on the couch. 

(A quick visual of the seating arrangements)

"You can sit on the couch if you want Niall, me and Zayn won't bite

"You can sit on the couch if you want Niall, me and Zayn won't bite." Liam joked. 

"It's alright, the floor is actually really comfy" I said, leaning back on the couch behind me.

"I say we watch a movie!" Louis stated. 

"I agree, don't let Harry pick, he has the worst taste in movies." I said, causing a look of betrayal from Harry.