Chapter 7

Authors Note- Hi, I'm really sick so this might be an awful chapter, don't worry I don't have Covid. Have fun reading it though, try not to cringe to much. :) Also in this some of the Harry's songs we're just gonna pretend Louis sings, etc- Golden.

Harry's POV-

After the interview with Louis and Liam drove me home, seeing as I had just called a cab to the studio. I couldn't help but laughing when I looked at either of them because of how stupid they had look previously. Although Liam still had a tint of rainbow on his eyes from where he hadn't washed it off properly.  

I was now sitting on my bed scrolling through my explore page, trying to find something to cure my boredom. I stopped though, when I saw a reel of clips of Louis on stage performing. Maybe I was hearing things but I swear in one of the songs he sung I heard my name. My name. 

I blushed hardly at the thought of Louis writing a song about me, ABOUT ME! I clicked onto my Spotify and decided to listen to some of Louis songs. Then a song came on that made my heart leap in my chest, I'm surprised it didn't burst my chest open.

'Take me back to the light'
'I know you were way too bright for me'
'I'm hopeless, broken'
'So you wait for me in the sky'

I knew that the this verse was about our breakup by the fact that Louis had said 'I know you are too bright,' before he had left the day we broke up. Thinking about it made my heart break over again. I felt the first tear roll down my cheek and quickly wiped it away, I didn't need to cry, I didn't, all I did was cry when he left, I didn't need to again. I decided to call Niall, seeing that he always made me feel better. I dialled his number and he picked up a few seconds after.

"Hey Haz, what's up?" He asked emotionless. I knew immediately knew something was up, every time I called him the first thing he would say would either be and cheeky insult or a joke. Not an emotionless 'what's up'. Who even says whats up these day?

"Are you alright Ni?" I questioned him, although I knew he would say he was fine. He seemed to think for a minute before replying with-

"No, not really." He replied, like it wasn't a big deal what's so ever. Niall was never sad! Never! "There's something really wrong with Brie." He continued. "The other day after I told Louis about your accident, I went down to the gift store to get you something for when you woke up, but after I payed for them and walked outside someone hit me over the head, and I pas-" I didn't give him time to finish before pretty much shouting into the phone

"HIT YOU! NIALL! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER!" H

"Can you just let me finish, I'm not gonna be able to finish if I can't say it all together." He said.

"Ok." H

"So after they hit me, I blacked out, then I woke up in a dark room with two other people, a girl, Brie, standing in the corner crying, and a man guarding the door." N

"You'r telling me Brie kidnapped you!" I yelled.

"Harry! No, Brie did not kidnap me! And what did I just say about interrupting?" He said from the other end on the phone. 

"Sorry sorry sorry," H

"Then a man walked in the room and started saying things about this is what happens when people don't follow the rules. Then he slapped me. But then he said that he wasn't going to hit me, and then he forced Brie to. She hit me once in the cheek, twice in the gut, and twice int he jaw. But when she refused to hit me anymore the man hit her, really hard, causing her to completely collapse on the floor, and then I blacked out again. Though I hate to think of how many times he hit her after I blacked out." He stopped for a moment before starting again.