Protagonists

Irene, Duchess of Cambridge, GCVO, (born Irene Claudia Kennedy; October 21, 1989); is a member of the British royal family

Irene, Duchess of Cambridge, GCVO, (born Irene Claudia Kennedy; October 21, 1989); is a member of the British royal family. Her husband, Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, is second in the line of succession to the British throne, making Irene a likely future queen consort. 

She is the mother of Prince Phillip of Cambridge, Prince Theodore of Cambridge, Princess Kathleen of Cambridge, and Prince Alexander of Cambridge. Irene, Duchess of Cambridge is also a member of the Kennedy family. She is the only grand-daughter of Francis Benedict Kennedy, the brother of Joseph Patrick Kennedy Sr. Thus, making her president John F. Kennedy's second-degree niece.

Before entering the royal family, she was a well-respected medical researcher and heart surgeon. At the age of only 16, she and her professor Martin Bennett (that is a real person but besides that everything is fictional) found a remedy to Myocardial infarction. For that, she won the Noble Prize at the prime age of 18. She also discovered that, in addition to the bone marrows, the human peripheral venous blood also has hematopoietic stem cells. This means that people who donate white blood cells no longer need to dig holes in their bones to obtain bone marrow. They only need to inject hematopoietic stem cell mobilizers to gain the same result. This greatly increases the number of people who are willing to donate white blood cells and brings light to the future for leukemia patients. She successfully performed 9 times of heart transplantation and 14 times of Thoracic Aortic Dissection Repair, the most dangerous heart surgery. All of her patients lived 70+ lives.

Prince William, Duke of Cambridge (William Arthur Philip Louis; born 21 June 1982) is a member of the British royal family

Prince William, Duke of Cambridge (William Arthur Philip Louis; born 21 June 1982) is a member of the British royal family. He is the elder son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Diana, Princess of Wales. Since birth, he has been second in the Line of succession to the British throne. (credit to Wikipedia)

Their Children:

James Spencer Fitzwilliam Windsor} Still Born

Joseph Sebastian Francis Windsor} Still Born

John Samuel Frederick Windsor} Still Born

Richard Emmanuel David Windsor} Still Born