Part 10- New Member

"It's nice to meet you, Meghan." Irene pronounced as the Cambridges, Harry and Meghan sat down at a grand dining table at Kensington Palace.

"Nice to met you too, your royal highness," Meghan said with so much affectation and hope that Irene would say "no need".

"No need, just Irene." she took a pause, taking in everybody's presence "so, how's England? Fitting in okay?"

Her ideal first question and first concern were if the queen has met Meghan, but she wanted to start easy for the couple.

Meghan started talking, in all honesty, Irene didn't really care about what she said, just have to act like they give a sh*t. :)

However, what she DID learn about was:

a) The queen met her and did not veto her as a bride

b) Harry was gonna propose very soon, he told her privately

c) a and b is here probably only because Meghan is pregnant

_

Um...

Irene thought, Harry hooked up with many women before, but only Meghan got pregnant...and then was married into royalty... It must've been a part of her plan...

That woman...

And then they got engaged...

(Engagement interview) 

I think I am able to handle life as a royal, I've already made my decision to leave my career (of course, she didn't say what her career as an unsuccessful actress because her sister-in-law gave up much much much more than she did and she can't brag about that) for Harry because I love him.

Of course, of course, they got married, in June 2010.

And then, the same month, Irene found out she was NOT ONLY pregnant BUT with 3 children, all of whom are presumed, BOYS.

The first triplet boys in royal history, for that matter.

But she decided not to spread it to the media, yet... She was letting Meghan have her fair share of media coverage before Irene's. To see if Meghan was grateful for that, or does she want more.

But either way, Irene was having the time of her life knowing that she will soon have three little boys of her own and Harry will never be king, right?

A/N

Hello, my lovelies!

I'm back! This chapter and ones ahead will be anti-Meghan, for that, I don't like her personally. I don't know her or anything and I am definitively not a racist. I concern myself with facts, like Meghan's actions and affectations but without reflection on any particular person. I also don't approve that people treat anti-Meghan people like racists. It's just like if Obama said: "You are racist." to every one of his competitors who criticized his policies. It doesn't work this way, because 1) they are not speaking the same thing, and 2) he would definitely not win the election.

I dislike Meghan not because she has African background, but because of her actions I don't approve of. I hope everyone takes, note of that.

Thanks for reading this fanfiction,

Irene