Part 16- Justice Is Up To Everyone

WARNINGS: Child death;-;

January 2012.

The world was devastated by two pieces of news. First is Meghan and Harry is not gonna be a part of the working royal family (obviously). The second is that Irene is 4 months pregnant with the royal family's first twin in almost 600 years! James I of Scotland's wife, Queen Joan, gave birth to two boys on 16 October 1430, Alexander and James. 

So, which one is more important? or rather, which one can generate a more positive narrative? Of course the latter one. It can only be argued in ONE way, while the former can be argued both ways. So, point for Irene, media is now 60-40 on Megxit, for Irene.

_

June 2012, Their Royal Highnesses, Prince Richard Emmanuel David and Princess Rosalyn Elizabeth Diana were born under a bad condition called Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS) is a prenatal condition in which twins share unequal amounts of the placenta's blood supply resulting in the two fetuses growing at different rates. (copied from Wikipedia ;v;)

The twins were delivered safely. Irene was okay, they were okay, as of now.

Irene and William stayed by the bed day and night, touching their little hands from time to time. The little hands are still warm. They slept very heavily, and they seemed to be no longer disturbed by anything. They were still living.

The doctors tried their best. However, as a doctor herself, Irene knew that tonight was the first and last night with Richard and Rosalyn.

It was almost a magical moment when the couple embraced their children. Knowing that it would be the last time that they are doing so. 

The room was extremely quiet, only the sound of cars from time to time in the street broke the silence. The windows were covered with curtains, and the light was dim. Everyone walks on tiptoe, as if afraid of awakening the little life that is sinking into eternal sleep. In fact, they were uneasy to be said that everyone said that the god of death had come, and at this moment it was the only owner of this room, and all the living people became shadows that should have disappeared.

"Your royal highness they..."

"I know..." Irene sobbed, "I'm so sorry... It's all Mommy's fault... It's all my fault... I cannot be your mother... I'm so incompetent... You will forgive me?" 

After a while, she began to cry again and again tried to cover up her pain with her hands. Her sobbing from time to time turned into a continuous low cry, his eyes closed tightly, and he bit his fist with his teeth, trying to do his best to stop it. 

Bright teardrops rolled in William's eyes, and then, big, round, shiny teardrops rolled down his cheeks, dripping on the corners of his mouth and chest. 

"Irene, it's not your fault..."

She clasped on the bed, her whole body twitched, and there was a repressed painful sigh as if it was drawn out from the depths of her soul with difficulty, scattered in the room, weaving a dark blue sorrow. The lights have also become dim and hazy.

"God... why..."

It was over. All over for her... If she cannot bore this country a hire, she can't do anything. Her fame, her name, her family, her everything...

_

A certain day in August 2012, lovely afternoon.

As Wills pinned his wife onto their bed, she could only say:

"William, you sure?"

"Rine, don't worry, you are going to do great this time."

"Wills, I don't feel I am competent for being your wife, I can't even-"

"Shut it! Do you believe that? Don't be stupid, I love you and I would like to make love to you, it is this and nothing else. Remember this and only this. enjoy tonight, okay?"

And then her body was instantly bound into a powerful embrace, and the unfinished voice was drowned in a kiss full of affection. The cold tongue slipped into the entrance, greedily grabbing the breath that belonged to her, and vigorously explored every corner. The passion at this moment made each other forget everything around them and everything that bounded their hearts.

(oof, this will be the closest to smut that I shall ever write;v;)

_

And then Meghan was like "Okay, so your pregnantcy and your stuff surrounding your pregnantcy and death of your child is covering the news. and I would like that also please, press."

And obviously she isn't gonna let her child die, she is gonna get pregnant though. Harry, be prepared for round two, three, four five, six.