Part 18- Pressure

Warning: Plane Crash and Death of Charles and Camilla, sick Queen, and by no means offending anyone, just that the plot needs this.

August 2013

Queen Elizabeth is sick. She got COVID. Her nose is congested and her mouth is dry, her ears are burning, and her face is hot, her whole body is hot, covered with a thick quilt, but still tremble, and feeling uncomfortable everywhere. But England doesn't know that. Only the royal family members know. Her illness was quickly healed, however, it really got her thinking about her legacy and her hire.

She is 87 years old, still young, and doesn't want to die. Well, she cannot die. For decades, she has been what this country has evolved around, the monarch. No matter if it is the lefts or the rights who are in power, it is always her majesty who really gets the final say, so, until she had an adequate hire, she cannot die. This is when she looked at Charles, her oldest son and hire apparent. And then she sighed. She loved him,  but she was not sure if he is a great choice because he's never really done the monarch's job. Then Queen Elizabeth is gonna make Charles a great choice. 

And then she thought, okay, so, what can I do to strengthen his power in our royal family? Right, a trip to America. And that is arranged in the following month of September of 2013.

And then the Queen looked at William and Irene. And then she thought, Irene will be a great queen consort so long as she always thinks on behalf of us and not herself, she is a damn cheeky girl and people doesn't know that exactly what we need. And William is not controversial, just too young and needs more experience. Queen said that she could consult the couple for some important matters to gain experience.

And then the Queen sighed. Irene, why can't she just get pregnant for once and give us a healthy child? 

And then there was Meghan and Harry. And then Queen sighed. Meghan, you can't really love her when you let him leave the family and the people he loves, right? And then Queen sighed.

_

September 2013

Charles and Camilla got on the plane that day, and the sky outside was a bit gloomy, and they took off.

The heavy rain made Camilla's mood a bit bad. As the passengers boarded the plane and the plane began to taxi, her heart suddenly tightened.

There was some fear in their heart. They calmed themselves, turned off their phone, closed their eyes, and finally fell asleep and the plane gradually stabilized, and their breath became softer and softer. At this time, it was more than 2 o'clock in the night.

The plane was delayed for more than 3 hours. They were already too asleep. It didn't take long for them to fall asleep. In Camilla's dream, she remembered the past, smiled and cried, vaguely felt that she was shaking violently.

Once the plane exploded, they felt that liquid was slowly flowing out of their head and arms. Charles remembered someone, perhaps it was Diana, perhaps it was Camilla, perhaps it was Harry, perhaps it was William, perhaps it was his mother, but we'd never know...

Because lost consciousness in the next second...

_

BREAKING NEWS:

Buckingham Palace confirms the death of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall. 

On the evening of September 13, 2013, Charles, Prince of Wales, and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall died when the aircraft he was flying crashed into the Atlantic Ocean. The plane was found after an intensive search of 10,000 km squared of the sea.