Part 1- Powerful Family

- Irene Claudia Kennedy was born on Oct.21, 1989, in Cambridge, United Kingdom to the most prominent political family in the United States-- the Kennedys. This sounded weird, you mean, an American Kennedy born in the UK? Yes, let me explain. Irene's grandfather, Francis Benedict Kennedy was JFK's father (Joe Kennedy Sr.)'s, brother. This made her the second-degree niece of President Kennedy. However, her family was nothing like the Massachusetts Kennedys. Her great-grandfather, Patrick Joseph Kennedy had two sons, Francis Benedict Kennedy was the older, Joe Kennedy Sr. was the younger. Patrick wanted to cultivate the older to be a politician and the younger to be a businessman, thus fulfilling his dreams to control Washington D.C.

- Francis obeyed his father to go to Law school at Yale University, but he found out that he loved the study of laws rather than the politics behind it, and he had a big argument with his father Patrick. Francis, together with his blonde English Christian girlfriend Florence Aurora Brunette moved to England. Francis baptized to be a Christian (which would but never up-setted his father who died a year before) before marrying Florence in 1920. They dedicated their lives to teaching at Cambridge University and researching laws regarding the Constitution of the UK as well as the US. Throughout their lifetime, they've each published 136 papers in total, and, on average, they are cited over 10,000 times. They only had one son, Albert Francis Kennedy.

- Albert was the best student any teacher would ever expect. He was also most definitely a womanizer. However, Lauren Annabelle Wilson held him tight. Lauren was a Blonde English Christian. They both graduated top of their class at Cambridge University with their Ph.D. degrees in Economy. They, like their parents, went on to teach at Cambridge for the rest of their lives. Their son, Issac Christopher Kennedy was born on November 17, 1982. Several years later, their daughter, Irene Claudia Kennedy was born on Oct.21, 1989. 

A/N

This is like a prelude to what is happening next when you don't understand something I refer to later, feel free to go read this again. Because I just wanna stress the point that Irene here is NOT catholic like the Massachusetts Kennedys. (I am not religious or anything, just that the plot needs this to back it up) And she is BLONDE.

Thank you for reading, I will try to update soon,

Writer Irene ♡