Part 19- After Sadness

Sadness is often what people think of when they think of mourning.  Yes, Irene is sad, but she is not going to let sadness interfere with her decision and actions. Sure, she loves Charles and Camilla very much, and so she mourned a lot. However, she needs to use everything she has, including sadness, to battle Meghan.

How? Irene askes herself. The art of using the sadness of the public and playing it to her advantage. When people are sad that the Prince of Wales died, they are likely to criticize anyone who dares to offend them.

Meghan is heavily pregnant, cannot go to the funeral.

Great, Irene thought, exactly what I need.

_

_

After the funeral, everything went okay, now there are two things that we are now concerned about. 1) is William going to be the Prince of Wales, and 2) is she going to give the country a hire, because if not, Harry will, how ever "unwillingly", become king if William and Elizabeth die.

On the first question, the answer is: NO.

On the second question, the answer is: Not In the Near Future

Do you remember COVID is going on? yeah, investiture of the Prince of Wales will need a lot of gathering and the family decided to not do that. William is still the next in line for the throne, however, not the prince of wales. This will show that the royal family is thinking about the people of England when making decisions. Which is a good thing, isn't it?

She was thinking about making William the Prince Regent and she stepping down from her duties, just to see how well William will do as King, she will be supporting him if he needs or she thinks he needs. And by the time Queen Elizabeth dies, William is capable of being king and has enough experience. This is a better outcome than the queen remaining queen and William remaining a prince and then when suddenly the queen dies, William doesn't know how to handle things as a King. 

However, the Queen is training William very much these days. She was always like "hey, come look at this bill on the parliament, what do you think about it." 'hey there's this politician I don't like, do you know why?" "how can you play this situation to your advantage?" and of course William did a pretty decent job.

And then the queen was like, okay, so isn't this the same as being a prince regent? [: and then she was like, okay, no need the fuss, let's just make it remain this way.

Meanwhile, Prince Philip was like, "oof, okay, so Elizabeth is teaching William, maybe it's time for me to teach Irene something. And what can I say? Right, I need to teach her how to remain loyal to the crown. I grew up in a broken royal family, so I treasure being a monarch, those kids didn't."

And he starts teaching Irene how to act and speak and spends her life behind the scenes and behind the back of William. Irene was (sort of) listening to the lectures.