Part 2- Good o'days

- Irene's mother, Lauren was Diana's friend and "partner in crime". Although they live in two separate worlds, the former is good at studying while the latter is good at sports and music. At school, when Lon is teased or bullied by some boys, Diana would help her out. They would support one another and they were best friends. Then, they married in the same year (to two different people, of course) and had their children (Issac and William) in the same year. 

- After William's birth, Charles started to meet Camilla, and Diana was aware of it. (sad) She struggled to believe in love and battled with profound dejection. Lon always supports her. She was the first to notice Diana's self-harm and helped her all along. They meet at least once a month, no wonder, their sons were best buddies. (That includes Harry.)

- Irene was the only girl in the clan

- Irene was the only girl in the clan. She educated to be polite and not do as she pleases. Her interests are not exactly the same as the boys. She plays piano, flute, violin, and harp. She is fluent in English, French, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, and Spanish. She loved sketching real objects. She finished Calculus when she was 6 and was always 10 to 12 years more mature than her age. Her favorites sport was horsemanship.

- William always loved to play, he hadn't taken any interest in drawing, though he played the piano, which was a M U S T for the royals. His studies were in the middle of the upper level. But he was active in multiple sports.

- Harry was a literal tomboy.

The next part will be a detailed one-shot of one typical but special day they spent together.