Part 15- Megxit

Meghan wanted to get away from the royal family. That is a fact. Whether you like it or not, whether you wanna use anything or any means to justify or condemn that. 

What Irene wants to do is to make Meghan's life miserable. Her philosophy has always been: 

You be kind to me, I am kind to you. 

You interfere with my life, I interfere with yours. 

You make me look bad, I make your life miserable.

_

"Peter!"

"Your royal highness."

"You know what do say to her majesty?"

"Yes."

"Awesome."

_

"Peter!"

"Your majesty."

"Meghan's deal."

"Yes, your majesty."

"What about it do you think?" The queen asked.

"Your majesty, to know what to write, we must know what Meghan wants to paint herself as," Peter answered.

"Yes, I suppose a great mother of a one-year-old and a great wife of a twenty-eight-year-old and someone who doesn't want fame and just want her little family" The queen answered with so much contempt.

"Your majesty, you are correct. Now a mother of a kid, how can we help that person?"

"Giving protection?" The queen contemplated for a few minutes before saying, "yes, we will do that."

"A mother of a kid with no intention of being famous, how can we help that person?"

"No titles for 'Archie'? Yeah, I think we've done that."

"A woman with no intention of being in a grand house made up of taxpayers' money?"

"I don't know what to say about that Peter." The queen sighed, "they will be living across the pond, how do we control them?"

"Your majesty cut them off financially, so now they can only live on Diana's money. And then we can play the people's love of Diana to our advantage."

"Fair point." The queen agreed, "But we have to do this slowly, or they will deem us as 'cruel'."

"Indeed. Now that whatever Meghan paints herself as wants, that person gets. Meghan cannot demand more from the palace without destroying her image with the press."

"And how much of it was Irene's idea?" The queen questioned before Peter strolled out of the room, already knowing the answer.

"All, your majesty."

"Cheeky girl, smart though, at least she is loyal to me." Her majesty hummed.

_

Popular Articles:

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will be leaving to live in America next week. Here is what we know.

Harry and Meghan leaving the royal family: Here is what we know about the Megxit deal.

What will Meghana and Harry's future look like: Nobody knows.

_

A/N

There is ALOT to think about in this short chapter! I assure you.

Thank you for following me :)

Irene